I just upgraded to the Storm and have a perfectly good Curve (with many accessories). I want to sell it on eBay. After deleting the address book, pics, etc, can I just sell it or do I have to call Verizon to clear the ESN (electronic Seriel #). I assume that is already taken care of when I did the switchover to my Storm.

Thanks!
    01-07-09 09:02 PM
    I just upgraded to the Storm and have a perfectly good Curve (with many accessories). I want to sell it on eBay. After deleting the address book, pics, etc, can I just sell it or do I have to call Verizon to clear the ESN (electronic Seriel #). I assume that is already taken care of when I did the switchover to my Storm.

Thanks!
    you can do a device wipe, and then call verizon to make sure that the pin is clear and that it can be activated on someone else's account, and then you are good to go. you want to make sure the PIN is able to be activated, and freed from your account, the esn should be good unless you reported it stolen or lost.

what price you looking to sell it at?
    01-07-09 09:04 PM
    not sure.... used Curves on eBay are going for $200-$250. That's crazy!
    01-07-09 09:22 PM
    not sure.... used Curves on eBay are going for $200-$250. That's crazy!
    Meaning? That's more or less than you were hoping to get?

The condition of your Berry has a lot to do with how high bidders are willing to go.
    01-07-09 09:45 PM
    i got 250 for mine , lady emailed me off of ebay and we went off of ebay and did the deal.
    01-07-09 11:18 PM
    it's more than I thought I would get... damn the phone new was less than that
    01-08-09 05:26 PM
    I might want to buy your curve, depending on the condition.
    01-08-09 06:35 PM
    I might want to buy your curve, depending on the condition.
    You're on TMo, his is a Verizon CDMA phone. Unless you are on Verizon, it won't work.
    01-09-09 12:28 AM
    Yes I know that....I have a personal Verizon family account already. The TMO is the work BB.
    01-09-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD