09-27-09 11:08 PM
41 12
tools
    If Verizon would leak word about if and when they will have their Onyx version I would wait for it. But if it doesn't come soon then I shall hold my nose and switch to ATT or whomever I must. This is not about money afterall, it is about TOYS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 02:49 PM
    o_O

+10char
    09-24-09 03:04 PM
    The one who dies with the most toys, after all, wins.

09-24-09 03:08 PM
    but can you take it with you?
    09-24-09 03:09 PM
    Mmmmm kay.......leaving because 1 phone is not announced. Sigh.
    09-24-09 03:15 PM
    If Verizon would leak word about if and when they will have their Onyx version I would wait for it. But if it doesn't come soon then I shall hold my nose and switch to ATT or whomever I must. This is not about money afterall, it is about TOYS.

Please leave. If one phone is that important to you then it would probably be better to chase the good phone rather than the good service...
    Look at the Apple Koolaid bein sucked down by iphone users.
    09-24-09 03:26 PM
    When ur 74 you'll understand... TOYS n GREAT FOOD R WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. And I do plan to take it with me. I made a deal with a little red guy.

09-24-09 03:27 PM
    I want an Onyx
    There are medications & lobotomies that can help people like you.

09-24-09 04:18 PM
    Guess what.. I want a million bucks!

09-24-09 04:42 PM
    You don't want to work here then lol

09-24-09 05:39 PM
    adios, sayonara, good-bye, au revoir, dont ket the dorrknob hit ya on the way out!!!
    09-24-09 05:57 PM
    i can't wait for the onyx!
    09-24-09 06:31 PM
    Onyx will be a very nice phone I'm sure.
    09-24-09 09:01 PM
    Hmmm honestly! I can wait, lol
    09-24-09 09:07 PM
    I want an Onyx. For a doorstop.

09-24-09 10:01 PM
    Smug and humorless comments from blue_and_bold are typical of companies who have peaked and are on the way down. RIM stock is getting hammered as we speak and Verizon was hammered last week. Your customers read these threads and make buying decicions and smug, condescending Verizon people like U are a good reason to go elsewhere. Fortunately for Verizon they have lots of good people who offset some of your poison. But bad apples do smell up the barrel and the Verizon barrel is beginning to stink. O I forgot, Verizon is going to be saved by a goofed up Iphone version and the great Storm2. Can we get serious.

09-25-09 06:29 AM
    Smug and humorless comments from blue_and_bold are typical of companies who have peaked and are on the way down. RIM stock is getting hammered as we speak and Verizon was hammered last week. Your customers read these threads and make buying decicions and smug, condescending Verizon people like U are a good reason to go elsewhere. Fortunately for Verizon they have lots of good people who offset some of your poison. But bad apples do smell up the barrel and the Verizon barrel is beginning to stink. O I forgot, Verizon is going to be saved by a goofed up Iphone version and the great Storm2. Can we get serious.

Smug Verizon people like us? No one here works for Verizon... And those that may or may not are not on the clock as Verizon employees... I have to laugh though how you have never posted in the Verizon forum then you come in like you've been here for so long. Kind of sounds like the person that filled out that feedback...
    And considering in another post you were asking how to see what applications are open on the phone... I guess we can consider that before reading any further postings.
    09-25-09 07:29 AM
    He is correct on RIM stock (off 10%), wrong on VZ, and speculating on iPhone being goofed up.

He also places WAY too much faith in the power of CB to influence customer buying decisions.

Contradicting one's self in a retort, though, is never a good thing.

09-25-09 08:13 AM
    Yep, I've only had a BB for 4 months. I obviously haven't achieved a status worthy of ur respect but I think I can live with that. More of your smug put downs don't change the truth that I speak. You're never "off the clock". You represent the company that you work for 24/7. Your customers know this even if U don't. Verizon is one of America's great companies but I fear that the company culture is a bit too smug and complacent for the coming market tests. I am your friend not your enemy and I mean U no harm but I am worried about "you" (Verizon). This began as a good natured post and there was no reason to be smug n nasty.
    09-25-09 08:40 AM
    Back on topic. The Onyx would be a good phone to have. But if it doesn't come to VZW I don't think I would leave for that one phone.
    09-25-09 08:42 AM
    I'm getting flashbacks; seriously!
    09-25-09 09:28 AM
    I know right!
    09-25-09 09:33 AM
    I wonder how much the onyx is goign to cost. I would be willing to swap my tour if I can get onyx for cheaper.
    09-25-09 01:00 PM
    Who even says the Onyx is going to be a verizon phone. I havent heard anything to this effect.
    09-25-09 01:21 PM
    Mean neither..... just bs about a storm 2 and a new curve.
    09-25-09 01:32 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD