I'm due for an upgrade, currently have a Storm 2 that I'm really bored with. What should I get? Maybe buy an 8530 for 30 bucks and keep it as a back-up phone, then sell both of them to buy the new Bold when it finally drops. Should I just hold off on upgrading, wait for the 9650 or something even better... or maybe jump ship and buy an Incredible or something... decisions, decisions. Any suggestions? I really have been tossing these ideas around for a few days. lol
    05-26-10 03:24 PM
    I liked BB...so waiting for the Bold is a good bet. I recommend the Incredible...theres always some thing new around the bend though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 07:31 PM
    Its tough to decide with so much good stuff always around the corner. I would miss all my bbm contacts though for sure. But that 4th gen iphone, if it drops on Verizon would be awfully tempting

05-26-10 08:14 PM
    I would wait and see what's up in the next month. Don't waste your upgrade.

05-26-10 09:08 PM
    save your upgrade.. pick up a used phone on this forum in the for sale section and wait..
    05-27-10 01:39 AM
    save your upgrade.. pick up a used phone on this forum in the for sale section and wait..
    x2. I picked up a used Droid to hold me over until the Motorola Shadow comes out sometime in the next few months.
    05-27-10 05:00 PM
    I would suggest to wait and see also. Several new phones coming out. Perhaps a phone you like now will be cheaper soon or something a little better will entice you
    05-27-10 06:53 PM
    True. Good advice guys. I think ill wait on it, hopefully something awesome will pop up soon.

05-27-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD