I want one but i'm very confused can somebody help me please? I'm on a family plan with Verizon, how much will it cost? Can I get one on a prepaid account? Which phone should I get? I'm sorry i'm very lost
    06-26-11 12:40 PM
    Hi, I would say (since you're already with Verizon) that you go into your local store and have a talk with them, see what they can do for you. Play with the Blackberries they have on site and see if you like them. Make sure you get all your questions answered.
    06-26-11 12:47 PM
    But I don't know if I want to stay with verizon. What is the best company (cheapest) for blackberry? I don't use alot of minutes or text a month i'm a mom, but I do like the blackberry for email's.
    06-26-11 12:53 PM
    Virgin Mobile.
    Check Sprint coverage in your area first.
    It's only $35 monthly, for 300 minutes and unlimited everything else.
    You'll have to purchase a new Curve 8530 though, but it's the cheapest.

It's monthly, no contract and you can get top-up cards at Target or pay with credit/debit.
    Sprint should be paying me for all the advertising I do for them. LOL.
    But it's the cheapest, and it works so that's why I recommend it.
    06-26-11 01:22 PM
    My advice is to search eBay for products listed by gazelle-store (ebay seller). This is Gazelle, the company that buys a lot of used phones and re-sells them. They guarantee clean ESN's, give specific descriptions of each device's flaws, etc and also have a good return policy. You can get a 9650 Bold any day for $150-$200. Then you can put it on your VZW account and not blow your upgrade. Because, you are going to be wanting the 9930 when it drops in late Aug or Sept.
    06-26-11 01:27 PM
    But I don't know if I want to stay with verizon. What is the best company (cheapest) for blackberry? I don't use alot of minutes or text a month i'm a mom, but I do like the blackberry for email's.
    I talked to my sister in Texas, she has a Curve 8530 on Cricket, it's an unlimted data plan with "free" calling/texting to Canada but it's about $60/month.(for her and myself the international text/call is important) So probably not what you'd want. Good luck finding the plan you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 01:53 PM
    I want one but i'm very confused can somebody help me please? I'm on a family plan with Verizon, how much will it cost? Can I get one on a prepaid account? Which phone should I get? I'm sorry i'm very lost
    Tell us more about what you want out of your phone and were you are located. In my area (PA) verizon is by far the best carrier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 07:50 PM
    Depending where you are, there are a lot of local options for phone service. Cricket, Cell South, Wal-Mart's new phone company, MetroPCS all have BBs with cheap plans.

Verizon has the best coverage in my area (AR) but Sprint, Virgin or Boost are the cheapest.
    06-28-11 09:43 AM
    I would say go into your store and talk with someone, they should be able to answer all or at least most of your questions
    07-06-11 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD