So I have an upgrade that I can use, I currently have a BB 8330, its just out dated, with OS6 out I can buy the CPO Bold for a 1 year contract price, and still get something this time next year....I am not wanting to wait another 6-9months to see if RIM is coming out with something new on VZW...Should I just wait or go ahead and get the bold, I am not interested in droid or iphone just not my cup of tea.
    01-31-11 08:31 AM
    I love the 9650.

that is all.
    01-31-11 08:38 AM
    ok a rep just told me that I couldn't do 1 year contract pricing because I have 45 days left on my existing contract; I was told that I have to let my contract run completely out before I could ever get the 1 year pricing. I am fine with that I wasn't mean about it, but has anyone had that happen.
    01-31-11 08:41 AM
    9650 is a great choice.....but with all the new phone being leaked out.....you may see something by the summer, but i would count on it...give it another month and see what transpires.....if by then you cant wait then jump on the 9650....but you may be disapointed 3-4 months down the road when the new phones some out...LOL
    01-31-11 09:09 AM
    9650 is a great choice.....but with all the new phone being leaked out.....you may see something by the summer, but i would count on it...give it another month and see what transpires.....if by then you cant wait then jump on the 9650....but you may be disapointed 3-4 months down the road when the new phones some out...LOL
    thanks, I think I may wait to see what happens in the next month or two.
    01-31-11 09:24 AM
    I would buy a used Bold and hang on to your upgrade.
    01-31-11 10:05 AM
    They will be getting new BB's you would just have to wait. I would wait until the iPhone comes out because I am sure we will see an abundance of used phones for sale then But I agree with the buying a used Bold idea.
    01-31-11 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD