Ok , I have a pop3 account with my isp that I use for my business email. I was told , that I needed to setup a vzw.blackberry.com address, which I did (although I dont know what its for? another pop account? ) i dont get it.

My email is with roadrunner, and I need those to come to my phone, or forward to my phone .

I have tried many times to get the account on the phone, but it always gives me an error , then later I get an email on my roadrunner account that says "hi you are trying to setup a blackberry here are the settings"

but it still doesnt work.

I have the blackberry software installed, how can I export my pop3 account settings to my blackberry? Or does my vzw.blackberry account, somehow get setup to send me the email? dont know?

05-23-10 11:22 PM
    You're @vzw.blackberry.net email account is simply an account that you use on your BB only. It has a fast push to your device compared to other account I've noticed.

Are you using the following POP and SMTP server settings?

Incoming (POP3) Mail Server: pop-server.sc.rr.com
    Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server: smtp-server.sc.rr.com

If everything goes right you'll see the mail icon on your BB home screen appear.
    05-24-10 12:07 AM
    SirGodLess, you should not post the same question in multiple places on the forums.
    05-24-10 06:00 AM