09-18-09 02:30 PM
45 12
tools
    Does anybody no any way I can boost my chance of dropping my calls, I have terrible service where I live(but go figure when I want a dropped call it won't do it), I talked to a verizon engineer today, and was told I would need four dropped calls and immediately dial ###send. Any Ideas.
    09-16-09 04:45 PM
    there is no exact way to drop a call.
    09-16-09 04:46 PM
    What?!?!?
    Verizon doesn't drop calls...
    Sorry you're outta luck...
    09-16-09 05:02 PM
    Just get a network extender for your home
    09-16-09 05:07 PM
    What?!?!?
    Verizon doesn't drop calls...
    Sorry you're outta luck...
    I have had several dropped calls with verizon. It's just know I need them for this engineer guy; I do not know why he needs new dropped calls; But overall yes I have had 3 dropped today, and the day before, and so on.
    09-16-09 05:12 PM
    When ever you take your car in because of the noise its making does it ever make the noise at the mechanic's? Nope, but once you drive away it comes right back.

The engineer needs to duplicate the problem and if they can not there is no problem.
    09-16-09 05:17 PM
    Does anybody no any way I can boost my chance of dropping my calls, I have terrible service where I live(but go figure when I want a dropped call it won't do it), I talked to a verizon engineer today, and was told I would need four dropped calls and immediately dial ###send. Any Ideas.
    Ok, I'm confused... If you drop the 4 calls and then dial the ###send, does that help you get better service or something?I'm just asking because I have no service at my house either and it drives me nuts!

There's nothing like getting out of bed in the middle of the night to drive down the street in order to make a call to a drunk friend to make sure they have a ride!
    09-16-09 05:21 PM
    Dialing #### marks the calls so they can try and narrow it down in the call logs to a specific trunk issue, etc
    09-16-09 05:48 PM
    There is no switch code for ###SEND.

Probably reach a noncmplt intercept.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:54 PM
    Just gives us a quick eye catcher when we see ### dialed as a number we know to look right at the calls right before them. Easier than going through 1500 calls looking for 222-555-1212 when you tell us thats the number you called when it dropped then we just see

125. ESN/MEID SID JUNK 222-555-1212

126. ESN/MEID SID JUNK ###
    09-16-09 06:54 PM
    Gotta love mars

09-16-09 07:45 PM
    I do? Its too damn slow to update!

09-16-09 08:04 PM
    Gotta love mars

ANd here I though you loved Uranus
    09-16-09 08:51 PM
    AllTel used to have several spots where I live. But not since Verizon took over :/

09-16-09 08:54 PM
    I drop calls in my room about 3 times a day. Today it pissed me off so bad I almost threw my blackberry across the room.

It is rather annoying when you are trying to have a conversation with someone and they are all "huh what did you say? hello are you there? i cant hear you"!
    09-16-09 10:05 PM
    And yes, vzw DOES drop calls. Howwver, tech suppt told me *** rite after calls that drop. Is there any diff? pin:30b73724

09-16-09 10:22 PM
    i dont know but i guess im going to start doing the ### send and give them a call and let them know i am ALWAYS dropping calls in my room. its drives me nuts!!
    09-16-09 10:30 PM
    i dont know but i guess im going to start doing the ### send and give them a call and let them know i am ALWAYS dropping calls in my room. its drives me nuts!!
    There's your problem right there. No carrier is going to fix that unless you want them to come rip the walls and roof off your house.
    09-16-09 11:43 PM
    There is no switch code for ###SEND.

Probably reach a noncmplt intercept.

It just says call cannot be completed as dialed. We just use codes like this to jam timestamps in the call logs. Handy for tracking intermittant issues. (Like dropped calls.)

And yes, vzw DOES drop calls. Howwver, tech suppt told me *** rite after calls that drop. Is there any diff? pin:30b73724

See above.
    09-17-09 05:43 AM
    There's your problem right there. No carrier is going to fix that unless you want them to come rip the walls and roof off your house.
    really? i have no problems in my bathroom, living room or anywhere else in the house for that matter.

no verizon will more than likely send me a network extender or whatever that thing is.
    09-17-09 08:22 AM
    really? i have no problems in my bathroom, living room or anywhere else in the house for that matter.

no verizon will more than likely send me a network extender or whatever that thing is.
    Oh yeah they'll send it to you for 250$
    09-17-09 08:25 AM

It's actually better to dial ### instead of ***. Some switches do not pick that (***) up as a legitimate call.
    09-17-09 08:34 AM
    Oh yeah they'll send it to you for 250$
    well that is just stupid.
    why would i pay over $100 a month to not have service in my own damn room?!? &then pay for an extra $250 for something that probably won't even work.

maybe i need to find a new carrier.
    09-17-09 08:37 AM
    well that is just stupid.
    why would i pay over $100 a month to not have service in my own damn room?!? &then pay for an extra $250 for something that probably won't even work.

maybe i need to find a new carrier.
    LOL I had someone doin this yesterday stating they should be able to use their phone in their bathroom blah blah it was funny/disgusting.
    09-17-09 08:40 AM
    LOL I had someone doin this yesterday stating they should be able to use their phone in their bathroom blah blah it was funny/disgusting.
    okay it doesn't bother me if i drop a call in my bathroom...but in my room it really gets to me. i swear it never flippin' fails. I can't use my phone with my sholder holding up to my ear or "call lost bish!!!". idk i think i need to give good ole vzw a call and ask them about the ETF.

it would be one thing to drop a call every once in a while, but EVERY DAY it never fails...never! its annoying me to death and at this point im surpised my BB is alive.
    09-17-09 08:43 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD