Ordered my 4 new lines today. (2) Storm 2's for me and my wife and (2) LG Env3's for my parents.

My parents are so sick of Sprints CS that they could scream so thats why they switched. Me, I had to because for some reason in the last 2 months my Sprint service at work has become non-existent. I contacted the Tech Support and they "put in a ticket" to check..... that was a month ago with no follow ups from them.

Now I may be paying more per month but at least my phone works the 8-12 hrs i am at work.
    01-19-10 08:52 PM
    Welcome. Make sure you check out http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=Ex6PTkCV to see if you qualify for any employer discounts.
    01-19-10 08:56 PM
    My wife gets 20% for working with Kohls. I work at a 911 Central Dispatch Center and couldnt locate a discount for my employer.
    01-19-10 08:59 PM
    I would assume you get a state employee discount, are you sure? You have to enter your work email address.
    01-19-10 09:05 PM
    My wife gets 20% for working with Kohls. I work at a 911 Central Dispatch Center and couldnt locate a discount for my employer.
    Stick with the 20% Kohls discount. It's likely more than your state employee discount.
    01-19-10 09:15 PM
    yeah when I enter my work email it say 7% ill stick with Kohls!!!
    01-19-10 09:40 PM
    Welcome to the good guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 09:48 PM
    Yeah the good guys that now require data plans for ALL of their phones. Scamming people once again. They lower the unlimited a month to $69.99 and then have everyone bend over and grab their ankles and require data plans for non-smartphones. Thanks VZW
    01-19-10 09:50 PM
    Yeah the good guys that now require data plans for ALL of their phones. Scamming people once again. They lower the unlimited a month to $69.99 and then have everyone bend over and grab their ankles and require data plans for non-smartphones. Thanks VZW
    If you don't like it you're free to shop elsewhere. This is already being debated in another thread and it's not a scam if you're clearly disclosed before you sign up.
    01-19-10 09:59 PM
    Its only a matter of time before everyone does this. Its the way of the future I'm afraid............
    01-19-10 10:00 PM
    The data plan is only required on devices purchased or swithed after 01/18. If you have the phone on your plan already , no data plan needed. So you won't have to to bend over for anything, unless that's your thing...
    01-19-10 10:10 PM
    So you won't have to to bend over for anything, unless that's your thing...

LOL, ??? Some of the things you write just crack me up.
    01-20-10 12:54 AM
    LOL, ??? Some of the things you write just crack me up.
    Awww thanks Cenloe. This whole time I thought you didn't like me.
    01-20-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD