This is to all the reps on here and throughout the VERIZON corporation. I LOVE you guys! I've been a customer since AirTouch and most of the time get great customer care. Except for the occasional newbie rep. I called the Vip hotline yesterday and the nice rep looked at my account and her supervisor made me a Vip customer even tho I got taken off the former Merits program due to one month changing my price plan but since I've been a long time customer her boss had a change of heart. You Guys are the best reps in the wireless industry and I've had every carrier in the USA in the past.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 09:41 PM
    What is a VIP, what are the benefits and how does one become a VIP customer?
    11-12-08 09:59 PM
    VEry important person. You get this status by spending $79.99 or more a month. You are entitled to some discounts such as 25% off accessories, free phone book xfers, $50 annual upgrades, etc.
    11-12-08 10:18 PM
    [QUOTE=lastraid;957971]VEry important person. You get this status by spending $79.99 or more a month. You are entitled to some discounts such as 25% off accessories, free phone book xfers, $50 annual upgrades, etc.

is it automatic and do you only get annual upgrade on main line of a family plan?
    11-12-08 10:24 PM
    I believe it is automatic. As for the annual upgrade on primary I am sure it is. I will need to double check on secondary lines. But I would venture no on those. I will try and remeber to check tomorrow. I hope another rep may come along and they will be answer before then. When an account comes up for during the course of the day, there is pop that lets us know you are a VIP
    11-12-08 10:27 PM
    THANKS as always lastraid!
    11-12-08 10:29 PM
    I <3 our customers.

You have to be with the company a MINIMUM 1 year (satisfying the req) before the VIP will kick in. So just because you meet the monetary requirements doesn't guarantee you are enrolled in the VIP program.

For someone who sits in supervisor support all day, a good story really picks me up.

Thanks.
    11-12-08 11:39 PM
    Yes only the primary gets the annual upgrade, and thank you, but we would be nothing with out our customers, we are here for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD