05-10-09 10:25 AM
59 123
tools
    Just have to say I have been with them for 8 years now & the customer service has never been anything less than fantastic. I called in today to inquire about the VIP credit for overage minutes as I've had some heavy usage on my phone & will probably end up over this month. The rep said there was no reason to use that up since I might not even go over and she gave me 250 minutes as a cushion that are good for 2 months in case I go over this month or next as I start my new job! How can you beat such great customer service? I still have my VIP overage credit I can use too later on if I need it.

Oh, and on a side note, I told her the storm was my first berry & she asked if I'd been to the crackberry site. She is a crackberry addict as well!
    04-20-09 05:10 PM
    Thank you for the kind words. I am a rep as well and I have no addiction
    04-20-09 05:17 PM
    I also recommend Crackberry to customers.
    04-20-09 06:18 PM
    I agree Storm.

I've been with them for 8 years as well, and i've NEVER had a problem they couldn't correct or havent tried vigilantly to fix.

Everytime I make sure they know that they are the best, and that I appreciate it.

They really are the best CS out there. Now, vz landline is another story...or at least they used to be pretty bad.

Thanks guys for making the occassional bad problem not so bad at all.
    04-20-09 06:24 PM
    my mom has been with verizon ever since her first junk flip phone little only black screen haha. we have always had great customer service and all. and for some reason my verizon reps arent "dumb" like others have claimed in their areas haha. i have never been recommended to crackberry tho i found it myself!
    04-20-09 08:23 PM
    I've been with them for a while also and I agree. There are cheaper plans from other carriers but I wil take the coverage and the service for a couple of extra bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 09:10 PM
    YIKES! I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

In all my adult life I have yet to have a pleasurable experience with Verizon -- EVER -- including their former self GTE. In all aspects of their businesses I violently HATE Verizon. Not just wireless, but FIOS, phone, T-carrier, DSL, business, residential... I've used it all, and for some circumstances I am still (currently) forced to use them for copper phone service due to their anti-trust violating monopolistic control in certain regions. HATE VERIZON! The greatest trick the devil ever played was changing his name to Verizon and making people pay a monthly fee for phones that don't work (Storm). But I rant...

Hey if you're those lucky few who happen to be sitting right where the broken clock stopped, then praise be to you and enjoy. I can't begin to tell you how fortunate you are that you've been spared the suffering, wasted time, poor performance, aggravation, excessive expenses, et alii, that I have and continue to deal with from the entire hegemony called Verizon. As a whole, they stink. (Note: I am speaking of ALL their crappy business avenues, not just wireless.)

Now have a fantastic day!
    04-22-09 10:49 AM
    I haven't even been with them a year and I love them lots!
    04-22-09 12:19 PM
    It's the best network and has the best customer service.
    04-22-09 12:26 PM
    ^^^Totally the truth and I'm sure I'll be with verizon for the rest of my life. Unless for some freaky reason I move and have crap for service.
    04-22-09 12:54 PM
    I have been with VZ since they were Ameritech sometime in the 80's i think. My first phone was the big brick. 99.9% good CS experience and always good phone service. I have no intention of going anywhere else.
    04-22-09 08:49 PM

In all my adult life I have yet to have a pleasurable experience with Verizon -- EVER -- including their former self GTE. In all aspects of their businesses I violently HATE Verizon. Not just wireless, but FIOS, phone, T-carrier, DSL, business, residential... I've used it all, and for some circumstances I am still (currently) forced to use them for copper phone service due to their anti-trust violating monopolistic control in certain regions. HATE VERIZON! The greatest trick the devil ever played was changing his name to Verizon and making people pay a monthly fee for phones that don't work (Storm). But I rant...

Hey if you're those lucky few who happen to be sitting right where the broken clock stopped, then praise be to you and enjoy. I can't begin to tell you how fortunate you are that you've been spared the suffering, wasted time, poor performance, aggravation, excessive expenses, et alii, that I have and continue to deal with from the entire hegemony called Verizon. As a whole, they stink. (Note: I am speaking of ALL their crappy business avenues, not just wireless.)

When having a problem with anybody is all about how you handle the situation. And the way you are coming across it sounds like when you do have a problem you go about it aggressively. So from what I see and read you probably do have problems with a lot of the company's you deal with when you think they are trying to screw you. People are human and they are not after you.
    04-22-09 09:02 PM
    I've only used VZ for cell service and have never had an issue. In fact, I've had both AT&T and Sprint prior & VZ has been the best in my area by far!

04-22-09 09:27 PM

Then what are you doing over here?

You'll get two reactions: either this guy is a troublemaker OR there is something drastically wrong with him to hijack a thread with his hate.

I mean, you hate them, yet you expect us to believe you've tried all of their services? Are you that stupid or do you think we are that gullible?

So, I ask again - what are you doing over in the VZW forum? Is there no intelligent life in your carrier's forum?

04-22-09 10:31 PM
    Thank you for the kind words! We do try to do what we can..

Theadrock, we're not perfect, and I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you with us. That being said, if Sprint/Nextel somehow has better CS than anyone, that's more likely to be of "the stopped clock is right twice a day" variety than anything else.

And I say that as a former Sprint customer, not as a VZW employee. Good luck with them!
    04-23-09 12:20 AM
    I will agree with the good customer service but I get horrible service in the area where I live.

04-23-09 12:35 AM

Doesn't sprint have their own little section? Why do you feel the need to come and start crap in the VZW thread? Seriously do you not have anything better to do? Do you feel all big and bad?
    04-23-09 07:56 AM
    I have been with Verizon for 21 years, need I say anymore?!
    04-23-09 08:42 AM
    My only problem with Verizon (and its a big one for me personally) is that they don't have a carrier defining phone. I want a phone that is on par with the IPhone. TMobile has their equivalent and Sprint is getting theirs and here we are at the end of April with not even a hint that VZW or some company is working on that next great Verizon phone.

I'm seriously considering dropping Verizon for Sprint once the Pre comes out.
    04-23-09 10:25 AM

Im raising the bull sh!t flag. Now Im sure some people have had problems with big red but I find it hard to believe that they wouldnt try everything in their power to rectify your problems. At the same time you have to understand that there is only so much they can do. VZW is so far ahead of all other carriers in terms of Customer Service and overall coverage. Its a fact...look it up. If you came in here to just be an a$$ then save it for the Storm forums...there's alot of a$$es over there and you'll fit right in.
    04-23-09 10:43 AM
    Im raising the bull sh!t flag. Now Im sure some people have had problems with big red but I find it hard to believe that they wouldnt try everything in their power to rectify your problems. At the same time you have to understand that there is only so much they can do. VZW is so far ahead of all other carriers in terms of Customer Service and overall coverage. Its a fact...look it up. If you came in here to just be an a$$ then save it for the Storm forums...there's alot of a$$es over there and you'll fit right in.
    Mahahaha! Best post!!!
    I think you should go check Off-Topic fourms Oifvet you seem like you would fit in rather well!
    04-23-09 11:04 AM
    i love verizon, never had a problem and rarely ever drop a call. the CS is nothing but great to me and really as they say your problem becomes our problem. i even got a free iphone and was all excited but gave it to my tat artist as a gift, cuz there was no way i was going to change out of verizon's service. so thumbs up for verizon!
    04-23-09 11:15 AM
    Mahahaha! Best post!!!
    I think you should go check Off-Topic fourms Oifvet you seem like you would fit in rather well!
    Lol...I've been in there off and on and there are some pretty interesting topics.
    04-23-09 11:48 AM
    Really I guess I'm just to blind to see that you have been in there!
    Hope to see you around sometime!
    04-23-09 12:04 PM
    The VZW customer service is GREAT!! The Tech support seems to be a different story. Nut either is better than the stores especilayy here in Northeast Pennsylvania
    04-23-09 12:44 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD