Yes I did a search... and no luck...

1. How do you send a text/picture message? I can respond to them and receive them but cant seem to send out my own.

2. Is it possible to view in an attachment in an email ?

3. Whats the biggest difference between the $29.99 and the $59.99 plan for Verizon. Anyway I can set up my yahoo email to come to my phone for free?

4. How do you download AIM instant messenger on the blackberry?

5.Is opera mini worth putting on the phone at all ? what can it do that your current browser cannot do?

6. what is the most easiest way to music on the phone?

Appreciate it anyone who can help.
    08-20-08 09:53 AM
    Ok ima go from last to the first the 6. best way for. Me to put music is on a sc card and store it on there 4g would be good
    5.Opera mini is pretty good when there is a site like vzw you may want to veiw it shows the site as if would on your pc
    4.Aim/yahoo/msn should already be istalled on your curve and check out the newbie spot to check out other means of gettin aim
    3.Yahoo go is not compatible with the curve idont know why but it will not work
    2.You can veiw an attachment by clicking the bb button and scroll down to open attachment
    1.Either from your cam or your saved pics just highlight it and press the bb button and press send as mms message and then you can also write a text in the pic just scroll your track ball down under the persons name you are sending it to
    Last but not least make sure you have your data set up on your bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 10:41 AM
    for opera mini though ...can you view flash or anything ? can you save pics etc?
    08-20-08 10:57 AM
    No flash on OM.
    You can dl media with it though.
    The $59 plan is for tethering, $29 is good for everthing else.
    Music is easiest to drag and drop in mass storage mode on your pc, make sure the songs are mp3s and drm free.
    Bx2md covered it all pretty well, I would also check out the how to section of the forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD