hey guys so i just bought a curve off ebay and plan on selling my pearl so that i can make some money back....(i just had to have the curve ) but anyways i was just wondering if the only way i can activate it is by going into the store and doing it, or can i do it by myself by calling or something?

thanks in advance
    06-16-08 11:48 PM
    Try calling *228 on the Curve. If that doesn't work call their customer service.
    06-16-08 11:51 PM
    Login to your account on verizonwireless.com (assuming you are registered) Navigate to Activate Device and then you'll be asked to put in the ESN and any changes you need for your plan will be presented. When you're done call *22899 to program the new device and you're set.
    06-17-08 12:01 AM
    ^^^Thats right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 06:50 AM
    Go to the store....How much for the pearl?

06-17-08 07:12 AM
    The online switching doesn't always work (I can't remember their ridiculous reasons why) but calling in should if nothing else.
    06-17-08 09:50 AM
    I just bought a Curve off Ebay also. I Love it!!!! I sold a blackberry pearl new in box for $250.
    06-17-08 09:55 AM
    Login to your account on verizonwireless.com (assuming you are registered) Navigate to Activate Device and then you'll be asked to put in the ESN and any changes you need for your plan will be presented. When you're done call *22899 to program the new device and you're set.
    I have used this method a number of times and it works pretty quickly
    06-17-08 10:07 AM
    Go to the store....How much for the pearl?

Thanks guys, as for how much the pearl is i dont really know yet its gonna come with 2 skins(black and red) from blackberry and a best skins ever protector that isnt applyed yet, however it does have a scratch on the screen thats right down the middle and the ball is a little discolored. i was hoping to fix these things before i sold it so i could get more money but if you want to pm me an offer feel free
    06-17-08 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD