So, today I ordered an iPhone4. YAY. okay. so I called vzw and asked why my ETF was $220 and they said that they made a note in the account, that to cancel it would be $115 (something about using asurion was why it wasn't $115 originally) They said that if i were to cancel they would put on the last bill $220 but they would change it manually. I'm scared that they won't. Do you think they will?
    07-10-10 12:48 PM
    Just contact them when the bill comes in. If the rep doesn't do it, ask for a supervisor. It will get taken care of if it's legit. Now you won't be a bblover anymore will you. Remember you can't hold it with your left hand. Enjoy!
    07-10-10 01:04 PM
    Just contact them when the bill comes in. If the rep doesn't do it, ask for a supervisor. It will get taken care of if it's legit. Now you won't be a bblover anymore will you. Remember you can't hold it with your left hand. Enjoy!
    I'm a righty. Not having a case on a phone that retails for $699 is beyond me. But my account will be deleted? They wouldn't see if I went to ask. They said they made note of it in the account. :|
    07-10-10 01:09 PM
    Your account will never be deleted. They keep these things for a minimum of 7 years. At least ATT does, I assume all carriers do the same.
    07-10-10 01:27 PM
    I'm a righty. Not having a case on a phone that retails for $699 is beyond me. But my account will be deleted? They wouldn't see if I went to ask. They said they made note of it in the account. :|
    No, nothing gets deleted. It will still show any remarks as well as billing and contract information.
    07-10-10 01:40 PM
    so, they'd be able to change it? yay.
    07-10-10 02:07 PM
    Etfs dont get discounted. They may be waived in certain circumstances but since it sounds like you just wanted the Iphone, you will be responsible for the full ETF...or whoevers name is on the account will have to pay for it. Im guessing its your mom or dads account.
    07-11-10 11:44 AM
    Remember you can't hold it with your left hand. Enjoy!
    I am a rightie but BB left handed. I would be in trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 12:14 PM
    Etfs dont get discounted. They may be waived in certain circumstances but since it sounds like you just wanted the Iphone, you will be responsible for the full ETF...or whoevers name is on the account will have to pay for it. Im guessing its your mom or dads account.
    No, everyone else's etf was $115 and mine was $220 because I used an insurance. I signed up before the etf's changed. it didn't get discounted, it got un-scammed.
    07-11-10 01:32 PM
    I am a rightie but BB left handed. I would be in trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL, who doesn't put a case on a phone that's all glass.

Verizon had terrible service in my area and droid products are terrible. CDMA is outdated, GSM is the way to go. I might switch back when LTE comes into effect, but if I could get the new iPhone, why not?
    07-11-10 01:33 PM
    LOL, who doesn't put a case on a phone that's all glass.

Verizon had terrible service in my area and droid products are terrible. CDMA is outdated, GSM is the way to go. I might switch back when LTE comes into effect, but if I could get the new iPhone, why not?
    CDMA is outdated? LOL GSM has been around since world war 2 but thats the one thats "the way to go?" funny.
    07-11-10 01:39 PM
    CDMA is outdated? LOL GSM has been around since world war 2 but thats the one thats "the way to go?" funny.
    It's not that necessarily.
    CDMA is obsolete in most countries. That's why all verizon phones are second best. Android started out as an imitation of iOS.
    07-11-10 01:54 PM
    It's not that necessarily.
    CDMA is obsolete in most countries. That's why all verizon phones are second best. Android started out as an imitation of iOS.
    CDMA isnt "obsolete" in most countries, its never been in most countries. Something cant be obsolete if its never been introduced there. China just got CDMA coverage, just an example. How are GSM phones better? Give a couple examples to support your uneducated statements.
    07-11-10 02:45 PM
    CDMA isnt "obsolete" in most countries, its never been in most countries. Something cant be obsolete if its never been introduced there. China just got CDMA coverage, just an example. How are GSM phones better? Give a couple examples to support your uneducated statements.
    Most of the world uses GSM. CDMA isn't going to be around in a few years. That's the reason why AT&T & T-Mobile got the best blackberries, the iphone, android, etc. first. Last year at this time, VZW barely had any good smartphones. and VZW is super expensive.
    07-11-10 02:57 PM
    Most of the world uses GSM. CDMA isn't going to be around in a few years. That's the reason why AT&T & T-Mobile got the best blackberries, the iphone, android, etc. first. Last year at this time, VZW barely had any good smartphones. and VZW is super expensive.
    Im guessing you are like what? 17 years old? You really dont know what you are talking about. Everything in that statement is wrong. First, AT&T approached Verizon with the Iphone first, Verizon didnt want it(for whatever reason) Thats why AT&T has the Iphone. Verizon carries all of the same blackberries that other carriers do. Verizon Also had the one popular(even if it had problems) blackberry storm, exclusively which it still is. Verizon has multiple android phones, the motorola Droid launched with Verizon being the first to use the 2.0 software(i believe.)

You dont have to post just to post. If you dont know what you are talking about, dont talk about it.
    07-11-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD