If Sprint doesn't pan out for me, I know where I'm going next. I went in to a VZW store today because I wanted to feel the Verizon Tour battery door compared to my Sprint cover (to know whether it's worth ordering one off eBay). I made it clear that I had no intention of switching since I just signed on with Sprint in August.

They STILL unboxed a brand new Tour so I could put the door on my own BlackBerry and see how it feels.

I like Sprint a lot. They have a very very good price to quality ratio, in my opinion. I plan on staying as long as I can. BUT if my experience with Sprint does tank, I'm definitely hooking up with the red.
    11-25-09 02:49 PM
    Sprint has solid price plans and Big Red has "the Network." Decisions, Decisions, lol
    11-25-09 04:10 PM
    If you put a protective case on your Tour the batt. door issue isn't worth considering thouh.
    11-25-09 04:16 PM
    Not everyone wants a protective case on their BlackBerry. For one thing, it won't fit in the holster with a case on it. I ordered a door from eBay as soon as I got home from the Verizon store.
    11-25-09 05:02 PM
    Sprint has solid price plans and Big Red has "the Network." Decisions, Decisions, lol
    Indeed. I get good network coverage with Sprint so far though. I don't intend to move off them unless something drastic happens.
    11-25-09 05:03 PM
    Is that you're real eye color?
    11-25-09 05:22 PM
    Nope. That's not my real skin color either.
    11-27-09 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD