A Curve and a Storm. Why can't I have them both on the same line (and data plan) so I can use whichever I feel like that day?
    06-05-09 09:29 AM
    Each BB has a ESN or MEID number. Each line of service can only have one number assigned to it.
    06-05-09 09:34 AM
    you can always go to verizon's website and change do an esn swap on your own, but then you always have to hit *228 option 1.
    06-05-09 09:40 AM
    you can always go to verizon's website and change do an esn swap on your own, but then you always have to hit *228 option 1.
    Yes while this can be done, the OP wants to know why he cannot use them both at the same time
    06-05-09 09:48 AM
    on a related note, if you had a carrier that used sim cards, you couldn't use both at the same time either looks like you'll have to be a one berry man
    06-05-09 10:15 AM
    Yes while this can be done, the OP wants to know why he cannot use them both at the same time
    sounds like he wants to interchange between the two, which you can't do on any device correct?
    06-05-09 10:36 AM
    sounds like he wants to interchange between the two, which you can't do on any device correct?
    Yes you can, but you can only use one at a time.

Here is the original question : A Curve and a Storm. Why can't I have them both on the same line (and data plan) so I can use whichever I feel like that day?

Now, you can change devices by swaping the ESN/MEID on the website or dialing *228 opt 3. You also have to a device change on the BIS site to get the working.

The original request asks why cant I have have them both on the same line. you caanot have them both active at the same time on one line.
    06-05-09 10:43 AM
    Correct.
    I think I was trying to say what you said, but in a completely roundabout wrong way
    06-05-09 01:05 PM
    This is true. MyVerizon does the swapping for you. It only literally takes a couple of minutes. I swap between the Storm, Curve and 8830 WE all the time. Works like a charm.
    06-05-09 02:23 PM
    I'm trying to switch between my Tour and Storm on my Verizon and when I enter the MEID of my Storm (it's not activated now), it gives me an error and nothing happens, or sometimes it gives my an error and says to call Customer Support. Any ideas?

If I log into the VZW BIS site, can I also activate my Storm there?

Sorry to hijack this thread...
    10-28-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD