07-20-11 01:53 AM
32 12
tools
    Again, not the point. However, many thanks for the lesson in economics.
    So, what is your point? You complain about VZW's pricing. They are free to charge what they want. Whining about their policies will not get you anywhere. If you do not like it, you need to find a carrier whose prices are more in line with what you are willing to pay.
    07-19-11 09:15 PM
    So, what is your point? You complain about VZW's pricing. They are free to charge what they want. Whining about their policies will not get you anywhere. If you do not like it, you need to find a carrier whose prices are more in line with what you are willing to pay.
    Good grief...

The point is of thread was merely to ask the following question:

If a $10.00 data plan is offered, why can't it be used with a smartphone?
    07-19-11 09:31 PM
    Good grief...

The point is of thread was merely to ask the following question:

If a $10.00 data plan is offered, why can't it be used with a smartphone?
    Because VZW won't let you. It has been answered. Now can you be done?
    07-19-11 11:53 PM
    If you have an issue with VZW's policy, you need to find a carrier whose policy is not disagreeable to you.

VZW is not going to change their policy for you. "Because I said so" is a good enough excuse for them, just like when a parent tells a child that. They are free to set their policies, whether you like them or not.
    07-20-11 12:55 AM
    If you have an issue with VZW's policy, you need to find a carrier whose policy is not disagreeable to you.

VZW is not going to change their policy for you. "Because I said so" is a good enough excuse for them, just like when a parent tells a child that. They are free to set their policies, whether you like them or not.
    What are you, three? I've been a cell phone user for 18 years, I get how it works. I've been in business for nearly 30 years, so I get that too. What I ask is a simple, yet great question. Too bad you can't understand that. How about this for a change, how about you actually think about the question and then see if yoy can post an intelligible respone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 01:44 AM
    So you're that old and you still act like a whiny little ****? Wow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 01:50 AM
    Ok I cleaned this thread up once before, and it's now obvious some of you are intent on arguing, so it's now closed.
    MrObvious likes this.
    07-20-11 01:53 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD