so i'm trying to find some plans on the VZW website, being all self-sufficient and all that stuff...i want to have a family share plan, 700 mins, select and both phones are blackberries...

i thought there was a nationwide email and messaging family share?

am i missing it?

BlackBerry Nationwide Email & Messaging

educate the ex rep who used to know his ****...

in exchange, i'll give you a fancy prize...within reason, you name it and it's yours...
    Last edited by patches152; 09-08-09 at 09:58 PM.
    09-08-09 09:54 PM
    So you just wanna know if there's a family plan that has the email and messaging, right? I checked in the Verizon database and the only available plans like that are for individual lines. Sorry
    09-08-09 10:22 PM
    exactly...i thought there was a family plan equivalent...guess i'm losing it...thanks for the reply

guess i'll be getting a select family plan and adding the data feature separate...too bad, employee discount covered the combined plan and features
    09-08-09 10:40 PM
    No problem. Glad to help
    09-08-09 10:51 PM
    karma point for Towlie
    09-08-09 11:12 PM
    I would love for VZW to offer a family pda/smartphone/bb plan... similar to how they do the select/connect/premium plan.
    09-08-09 11:13 PM
    yeah, that's what i was thinking...along the lines of how the premium plan is...i know the blackberry/PDA plans that combine everything into one code doesn't really offer any discount or benefit, other than the fact that it's CSR proof...
    09-08-09 11:18 PM
    the scary thing is that patches listened to towlie, who has been plastering the forums with incorrect info, amazingly this time was the first time he was right... really wish there was a family share for the bb's, but sadly no... maybe eventually down the line, one can only hope
    09-08-09 11:21 PM
    the scary thing is that patches listened to towlie, who has been plastering the forums with incorrect info, amazingly this time was the first time he was right... really wish there was a family share for the bb's, but sadly no... maybe eventually down the line, one can only hope
    Awwwww - yet another feature VZW is blocking us from. Should we sue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:41 PM
    twins, sarcasm isn't appreciated around here..only srsly adlut business talking allowed!
    09-08-09 11:43 PM
    twins, sarcasm isn't appreciated around here..only srsly adlut business talking allowed!
    Sorry - I refuse to be an adlut.

09-08-09 11:47 PM
    touche, sir
    09-08-09 11:49 PM
    n000000000000000000000b HHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    09-09-09 12:15 AM
    yeah, that's what i was thinking...along the lines of how the premium plan is...i know the blackberry/PDA plans that combine everything into one code doesn't really offer any discount or benefit, other than the fact that it's CSR proof...
    oh since you have mentioned about the other guy forgeting to :
    you forgot an apostrophe in "DON'T"
    ....figure I mention you forget to capitalize your.. you typed "i" should be (I)
    09-09-09 05:55 AM
    Most discounts will apply to the email and web feature. That's what someone who works for VZW told me.

09-09-09 06:35 AM
    Patches -- I just called VZW the other day. Here is how it works. Pick the family plan you want. In my case I will choose the "Select Plan" because of unlimited text messaging. For each BB you will need to add either the BIS data plan or BES data plan, depending your circumstances. It gets kinda pricy, if you ask me.
    Last edited by p08757; 09-09-09 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Typo
    09-09-09 08:19 AM
    I am here just to laugh and point!!
    09-09-09 08:22 AM
    I am here just to laugh and point!!
    Me too - just make sure you don't use your middle finger to point. That is something adluts do.

09-09-09 08:34 AM
    I love the new tag "That's what a rep told me" ROFL
    09-09-09 11:57 AM
    "In voice of nelson"
    Haa HA
    Points n laughs

But only cause. OP said to

09-09-09 12:37 PM
    so i'm trying to find some plans on the VZW website, being all self-sufficient and all that stuff...i want to have a family share plan, 700 mins, select and both phones are blackberries...

i thought there was a nationwide email and messaging family share?

am i missing it?

BlackBerry Nationwide Email & Messaging

educate the ex rep who used to know his ****...

in exchange, i'll give you a fancy prize...within reason, you name it and it's yours...
    09-10-09 01:43 AM
    Me too - just make sure you don't use your middle finger to point. That is something adluts do.

Lol!

Thnx, Tripster

09-10-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD