10-28-09 08:42 AM
31 12
tools
    Think this is what we'll see if VZW gets the iphone?
    It should be - but probably subsidized & in a pricing war with AT&T.
    10-27-09 10:22 PM
    For the first time in like 5 years, Verizon didn't lead in overall churn...

I can only imagine that a bunch of angry, stupid, customers who won't be getting their phone replaced with a the Storm2 won't help...

I wonder if the Storm2 will even be an optional replacement for the Storm on the matrix...
    10-28-09 01:03 AM
    It has begun! D: I got such a call at about 1:30 AM mountain.

Give these people a few cha-chings & they will stop being such boorish beggars.

As I've said many times before - it might do the carriers good to dump subsidies - just let people pay full price for a device, continue to give them loyalty incentives - say $100 off your bill for a new 24 month contract - then run with it.

Then when these dopes want a new phone, they can buy one.
    I must admit, there are many times I wish VZW would just take the meaner route. Once, just once, I just wanna yell "NO STORM FOR YOU!" And I'm the one who's supposedly known for being *NICE* to customers.

Dumping contract-sales sure would make some things easier, and a lot of things harder. Something would have to happen to force the Cell market to go that way, though...
    Last edited by Polychrome; 10-28-09 at 03:31 AM.
    10-28-09 03:27 AM
    Had an escalation tonight.. customer bought the tour on 8/29/2009 and "was told after this third replacement he could get an exchange to a new phone." he wanted me to ship him a S2..

sigh.
    10-28-09 03:49 AM
    Had an escalation tonight.. customer bought the tour on 8/29/2009 and "was told after this third replacement he could get an exchange to a new phone." he wanted me to ship him a S2..

sigh.
    And its only just begun
    10-28-09 07:25 AM
    Yup, this is gonna get great, I already know I'm going to hear it....I'm dreading going back to work.
    10-28-09 08:42 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD