I have had a difficult time lately navigating thr information received from customer service then trying to work with the local store.
    I have been haing trouble with my 8830 and have called tech support 5 times. On Thurs I called and asked if I could move up my NE2 date from 9/2/09 so that I could replace my phone. They said yes and that I had to preorder on line. I couldn't do i ton ,y blackberry so I called back Customer service.
    Each time I spoke to a rep I got different info. Th elast rep told me to go into the store and check on getting the Tour tomorrow. When I went into the store, they had no record of my date being moved up. they stated that I would have to pay full prince for the phone.
    I called back customer service rather frustrated and told them that if they could not get me correct accurate info I would not renew my contract. I need to upgrade my phone to something that worked. ( I repeatedly get hour glass for ever no matter ** wmany battery pulls I do)
    Well they moved up my date to today since they had record of all my attempts to work with tech support.
    There has to be better, unified communication between customer service and th elocal stores.
    07-11-09 05:14 PM
    Well, thank you venting.

Now if you contact VZW directly and put this writing, something might be done improve this for you.

What would you like CB or for that matter the reps that helps other here to do for you?

After all we are here to help. Just cannot change the way any carrier works.

Also without know what is on your device and your habits of using the device and the fact that there several reason that cause hours glass concerns, I am betting it is not the device. We see this here all time and it usually a memory or third part application that causes this concern
    Last edited by lastraid; 07-11-09 at 05:24 PM.
    07-11-09 05:21 PM
    I just clicked 'the button' and fixed all this for you. Thanks for letting a forum know.
    07-11-09 05:59 PM
    Just a shot in the dark, but if you have the facebook app, make sure you're on version 1.6. If not uninstall the app, then download and install the current version. I've fixed the hourglass problem on a number of Blackberries this way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD