Am I the only one who doesn't have HTML email in my 4.5? I called Verizon and they told me that their version doesn't include that feature (which makes me wonder what the point of this upgrade was...) and not only this, but my Empower Email Viewer that I used before has stopped working! It's still installed, and I even reinstalled it, but it still doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I just out of luck for HTML or what?

Also, anyone have anything really good come out of 4.5 for Verizon? I can't recognize any noticeable differences that are all the outstanding...

Hm?
    11-13-08 09:42 PM
    Make sure to log into your blackberry Email settings to resend your service books. If you open an Email that contain images, but are not loaded. Make sure to press the menu key when viewing the Email and select "Get Images".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 10:08 PM
    Resend service books...

huh?
    11-15-08 12:01 AM
    Resend service books...

huh?
    basically you need to have Verizon tell your phone what email accounts its supposed to sync with.

Search for "resend service books" and you will find Nirvana also, you need to go to messages>options>email settings>make sure HTML is turned on
    11-15-08 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD