Yesterday morning when I turned on my BB (after the time change) I began receiving HTML emails. I never got them before then! Did this happen to anyone else? Strange ........
    03-09-09 10:46 AM
    Do you have OS 4.5 installed? If so, that is one of the new features of the new OS. Perfectly normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 10:51 AM
    Do you have OS 4.5 installed? If so, that is one of the new features of the new OS. Perfectly normal.

I did download 4.5 but a while ago and I wasn't getting HTML ... strange that it happened all of a sudden.
    03-09-09 10:54 AM
    I did download 4.5 but a while ago and I wasn't getting HTML ... strange that it happened all of a sudden.
    The Magic of RIM!
    03-09-09 11:08 AM
    You should have started getting HTML on 4.5, guess it was just a little behind for you lol
    03-09-09 11:19 AM
    A time change? What is that?

03-09-09 12:53 PM
    u needed to delete ur service books and resync ur email addresses again to get html email from the start when u dl'd 4.5. Since u didnt, maybe the time change triggered it to change on its own. Enjoy ur new feature....
    03-10-09 12:13 AM
    I've been receiving html email but the images rarely come through. Is there a setting change I should make?

03-10-09 08:37 AM
    I've been receiving html email but the images rarely come through. Is there a setting change I should make?

you'll need to press menu-get images every time to view linked images.

embedded images should be there automatically.
    03-10-09 08:39 AM
    It worked, thanks!

Is there a way to always get the images automatically?

03-11-09 08:06 AM
    It worked, thanks!

Is there a way to always get the images automatically?

no, there is not.
    03-11-09 09:10 AM
    no, there is not.
    I would SO love to see them add that feature.
    03-11-09 09:22 AM
    me too. my biggest "wish" is to have more options when forwarding emails!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/forw...hlight=forward
    03-11-09 09:25 AM
    I am having same issues with my 8330 on hotmail. Embedded images are never available and attachments are iffy at best. I do not get get images from menu when in hotmail
    04-13-09 07:29 PM
    squire, when i get them (not on hotmail) i have to hilight the image to see "get images". maybe its different on hotmail, idk.
    04-14-09 12:27 AM
    Yesterday morning when I turned on my BB (after the time change) I began receiving HTML emails. I never got them before then! Did this happen to anyone else? Strange ........
    The same thing happened to me yesterday on my Curve 8320 (TMobile). I had upgraded to 4.5 a month ago.... yesterday when I noticed the email outage, I pulled the battery. When everything restarted, I started receiving HTML emails.

Oddly enough, my girlfriend's phone (same exact Curve running 4.5) is still stuck on text email, with no option to enable HTML. I even compared our settings menus and the menus are different (mine has the HTML option, hers doesn't).

My next step is to try resetting her service books.

I wonder what happened yesterday that automatically enabled this!
    04-14-09 06:28 AM
    I am having same issues with my 8330 on hotmail. Embedded images are never available and attachments are iffy at best. I do not get get images from menu when in hotmail
    You need to check your mail settings over at hotmail - if you have images not approved for some emails (like from unknown senders, etc) then you have to change that setting first for it to come over on your blackberry appropriately.
    04-14-09 07:57 AM
    The same thing happened to me yesterday on my Curve 8320 (TMobile). I had upgraded to 4.5 a month ago.... yesterday when I noticed the email outage, I pulled the battery. When everything restarted, I started receiving HTML emails.

Oddly enough, my girlfriend's phone (same exact Curve running 4.5) is still stuck on text email, with no option to enable HTML. I even compared our settings menus and the menus are different (mine has the HTML option, hers doesn't).

My next step is to try resetting her service books.

I wonder what happened yesterday that automatically enabled this!
    It doesn't sound like she is on 4.5 or has a bad install. Your battery pull enabled the html as you need to do a full restart after you select html email.

04-14-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD