HTC Hero earns FCC approval with CDMA, Sprint launch rumors more solid than ever

Article states the Hero is coming to sprint. Chances it comes to Big Red as well? Thoughts?
    08-20-09 10:36 AM
    HTC gives me a headache.
    08-20-09 10:40 AM
    haha - I can understand that. I am just intrigued now that they will be upgrading the firmware. Gizmodo posted a video with the upgrade and the phone now looks quite smooth in operation. The one major downfall was how slow it was, now they seem to have remidied that.
    08-20-09 10:44 AM
    HTC gives me a headache.
    ALL DAY LONG
    08-20-09 10:48 AM
    And customer care thinks we're stupid because THEY Cant figure out how to disconnect a bluetooth! LMAO

DUH!
    (sorry just had an HTC touch pro call )
    08-20-09 11:09 AM
    I still love the CSR's that call and say hey I'm having an issue downloading backup assistant on this bb... Yeah thats cuz you can't thanks for wasting all our time. Maybe if you check the website it says wtf is compatible!
    (sorry just had that call)
    08-20-09 11:26 AM
    HA HA HA! I love it too!!!! Or the CUSTOMER who is trying to do it...
    then they get mad when they cant install it! Wiped the bb thinking they had it... "sure you do mr customer; just log online to my verizon... theres your contacts... now imput them manually!"

I feel bad sometimes when that happens because a store rep SHOULD advise them of how they backup and restore... but I still cant get over the customer who says he's had a blackberry for YEARS and knows how to use it; but never installed DTM!!!!!
    really???
    08-20-09 11:39 AM
    HTC Hero earns FCC approval with CDMA, Sprint launch rumors more solid than ever

Article states the Hero is coming to sprint. Chances it comes to Big Red as well? Thoughts?

The HTC Hero runs Android. When I looked up what phones are RUMORED to be coming to VZW it was not on the list, but the Motorola Calgary is RUMORED to be the first phone on VZW that runs Android. I stress rumored because the only way we will know any of this for sure would be for VZW to actually release the phone. They don't share information on what is being released until after it is released.

That would make my guess possibly but not for a good while unless something changes. Of course I can only base my guess on the info available on the internet so I most definitely could be wrong.
    08-20-09 11:48 AM
    HTC is better than Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD