I'm still within my 30 days as I just got a phone a week and a half ago...my new contract I signed was at the 175 dollar ETF.

If I go in this Friday and exchange my storm for a Droid..would I have to resign the contract at the new 350 dollar rate?
    11-16-09 07:46 AM
    No you wouldn't. However,the Droid isn't worth the effort

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well, I'm also considering the Storm 2 instead of the Storm 1 I currently have.

I'm worried about this nice sized gap between screen and edge of the phone and dust getting in it. Also, more memory's good
    11-16-09 08:08 AM

Really? So you've actually used the droid since it came out and know all about it to make a legit opinion? Oh and the fact it has a 4.5 out of 5 rating at vzw.com? I've used blackberry for years and will never look back with this droid.

11-16-09 09:36 AM
    LOL banned someone tried to create another account...
    11-16-09 09:54 AM
    If you are within the 30 days then you don't have to worry about EFT. You do have to pay $35 restock fee and pay the difference in the phone cost.
    11-16-09 09:58 AM

Im guessing you havent actually used it. I personally have the HTC Eris now and i love this thing. Yeah my blackberry was cool...but doing battery pulls once every 3 days gets old. Quick.

If you are within the 30 days then you don't have to worry about EFT. You do have to pay $35 restock fee and pay the difference in the phone cost.

Why does everyone call it an EFT? Its ETF, its not a Early Fee Termination.
    11-16-09 01:32 PM
    Sorry, got the letters backwards.
    11-16-09 02:17 PM
    Sorry, got the letters backwards.
    As you can see he's the grammar a hole, every thread needs one.

Wtf is "firstly" Whats up grammar.
    If its incorrect in grammar or spelling he will let you know.
    11-16-09 02:24 PM
    I actually don't have to pay the restocking fee as they're waiving it (Phone is resetting itself several times a day and dropping signal at random times...something's wrong with it)

I can get another Storm 1, but I really don't want to.

The keyboard just isn't right....it's not very responsive or accurate.

I just took a nap over lunch, had a dream I bought a droid, brought it home, and it had Windows Mobile on it...what a nightmare :P

but I'm thinking entirely too much about phones lately, I just need to get something and be done with it.

Eris fits into my budget a lot better than the Storm 2 or Droid though I must say
    11-16-09 02:36 PM
    hey win mobile rocks!!!! does some things better than bb....no perfect os out there...
    11-16-09 02:40 PM
    hey win mobile rocks!!!! does some things better than bb....no perfect os out there...
    If only more people understood this!
    11-16-09 02:40 PM
    If only more people understood this!
    exactly!!!!
    11-16-09 02:47 PM
    exactly!!!!
    Its like ok my bb is slow pull the batt move on.
    Windows mobile email always a pain move on.
    Droid issues will start poppin up like pimples on a 12 year old here soon.
    People expect perfection. A 600$ cellphone cannot deliver perfection.
    11-16-09 02:49 PM
    exactly!!!!
    I hated Windows Mobile 6.0 with a passion

haven't tried 6.5 or such, but still

I have huge fingers and that doesn't jive with WMo
    11-16-09 02:50 PM
    How do fingers = win mo problems? I used the standard version....which wasn't touch screen.....

BTW winmobile you could add numbers to existing contacts without cut and pasting or 3rd party software

They all have pros and cons.
    11-16-09 02:54 PM
    How do fingers = win mo problems? I used the standard version....which wasn't touch screen.....

BTW winmobile you could add numbers to existing contacts without cut and pasting or 3rd party software

They all have pros and cons.
    I haven't had one for a bit, I had the p6800 or something, was a slider with a stylus.

I know HTC has improved vastly on the interface and made it better, but it still seemed like a lot of it was designed around a stylus...aka, narrow buttons, etc.
    11-16-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD