08-10-08 05:51 PM
142 123 ...
tools
    I am wanting a curve myself once everybody tells me how much they love theirs!

Tell me your likes/dislikes please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 02:43 PM
    Likes -

Bigger screen, Full qwerty, GPS, Cool crimson color, actually prefer the slightly bigger size.

Dislikes -

......ummm.......
    05-07-08 02:52 PM
    I love mine.

Its smaller than the 8830, better keyboard, a little lighter, and has a camera.

Theres nothing I don't like about it.
    05-07-08 02:52 PM
    just got mine this morning, i love it! the full size key board rocks!
    05-07-08 03:32 PM
    Still can't decide about getting the Curve. Maybe I should get the Curve as company for my 8830WE.

05-07-08 03:45 PM
    Likes -

Bigger screen, Full qwerty, GPS, Cool crimson color, actually prefer the slightly bigger size.

Dislikes -

......ummm.......
    No one was talking to you GSM guys. Get out...
    05-07-08 05:07 PM
    Lol! I love it so much... But been affraid to touch it... Don't wanna get it dirty...

05-07-08 05:42 PM
    Wow tomorrow will be a week for me and I love mine. The Keyboard, screen size, and weight of the phone are awsome, as well as the pictures on the webpages. It seems like everyday I discover something new.
    05-07-08 06:00 PM
    It's glorious!

No dislikes so far. Just traded up from the original Moto Q.
    05-07-08 06:14 PM
    I love mine...but has anyone found a way to access the vibrate mode from the keyboard? I must be missing it....the Pearl had it.
    05-07-08 06:27 PM
    Are any of you using apps?
    Jivetalk?
    Facebook apps?
    Web browsing speed?
    anything that VZW might be limiting? downloads? transfers? bluetooth?
    etcetc
    05-07-08 06:56 PM
    my phone dims by itself even don't on the option i put don't dim and some times the keyboard light isn't on.
    05-07-08 07:28 PM
    I don't just like my curve...I LOVE IT!!!

No complaints from me...

05-07-08 07:46 PM
    Glad the CDMA folks are enjoying their curves. One bone I have to pick with RIM is the memory being increased on the CDMA version, yet on the 9000 the memory seems to be 64MB.

05-07-08 07:52 PM
    I just received mine today and I do like it, don't get me wrong but I noticed there a few of the applications that I had on my 8830 but when I try to add it to the curve, it is not supported. Also my work email takes almost 20 minutes to come over when before it was only 1 or 2 minutes. I am still getting used to the curve so maybe it will get better. Hopefully
    05-07-08 08:41 PM
    Love it best buddy I ever had.
    05-07-08 08:47 PM
    I got mine two-ish weeks ago, upgraded from the Pearl. I looove it, though the keyboard was a bit small and hard to type with at first. I'm used to it now.

The one thing I dislike is that the memory card goes BEHIND the battery... it was more convenient on the Pearl. I never really take out the card though, so I guess it really doesn't matter at all. Still, a weird place to put it.
    05-07-08 09:00 PM
    I just received mine today and I do like it, don't get me wrong but I noticed there a few of the applications that I had on my 8830 but when I try to add it to the curve, it is not supported. Also my work email takes almost 20 minutes to come over when before it was only 1 or 2 minutes. I am still getting used to the curve so maybe it will get better. Hopefully
    Can you give more details about what type of progs, very important to my decision process.
    05-07-08 09:35 PM
    I've been the proud owner of a Curve for the past month and I love it. I have not complaints thus far. Good luck on your future purchase.

05-07-08 09:36 PM
    First Blackberry device for me and I am waaaayyyyy diggin' it
    05-07-08 09:40 PM
    rpalumbo: Give it another day or two. Your email should arrive a little faster by then. Had the same problem when I first had BIS push my email.

05-07-08 09:41 PM
    Verizon has already released a software update for the 8830
    05-07-08 10:03 PM
    Received mine at 10 am today - up and running by 10:15 am! LOVE IT!
    05-07-08 10:35 PM
    I'm on my second full day with my curve and loving it. I'm not a power user, but to me, it seems alot like my pearl, but with a full keyboard and larger screen, which I really really like.

I was surprised though at how comfortable I had gotten with suretype and the pearls shortcuts.

One unexpected benefit I've found is that with the full keyboard you can turn off dialing from the home screen, and many of the keys are preprogrammed "hotkeys" to go straight to an app. I love this! I came to the pearl from a treo, and one of the things I missed was being able to set several hot keys. Speaking of which, I finally figured out how to turn on keyguard (k), I guess I just overlooked that in the guieds Ive read....but I've yet to find out a short cut to turn the phone to vibrate like the pearl had.

To sum up, I'm loving the curve...just wishing I coulda got some of the discounts I'm reading about on here!
    05-08-08 09:17 AM
    How is the audio quality when making a call?
    05-08-08 01:23 PM
142 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD