04-06-09 09:16 PM
44 12
tools
    I'm new to this form, so I'm asking for some help. My Strom seem to bee very slow and hangs up alot when using the fuctions. Any help out there for me? Thanks
    03-23-09 01:12 PM
    What operating system are you running?
    03-23-09 01:37 PM
    Anybody having issues with Internet on the storm today...I think the server is down .can't even get on crackberry
    03-23-09 01:46 PM
    What operating system are you running?
    That would be my first question, as well. I hear RIM is going to be rolling out a new OS for it shortly, possibly in the next week or so (?).

And, as always is my offer, my 10 pound sledgehammer is always available.

As I've mentioned many times here, I don't care for the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 04:10 PM
    I'm new to this form, so I'm asking for some help. My Strom seem to bee very slow and hangs up alot when using the fuctions. Any help out there for me? Thanks
    I hear the grammar and spelling police coming. Twins I am surprised you let this one go.
    03-23-09 04:45 PM
    I hear the grammar and spelling police coming. Twins I am surprised you let this one go.
    I thought about it, since bees were being Strommed very slowly before being hung up, but then saw that f word. I don't touch those.

03-23-09 05:05 PM
    I thought about it, since bees were being Strommed very slowly before being hung up, but then saw that f word. I don't touch those.

Lmao at that one.
    03-23-09 06:38 PM
    I'm glad someone else out there is correcting spelling as well
    03-23-09 06:39 PM
    I'm glad someone else out there is correcting spelling as well
    Sometimes, it is an obvious typo - fat fingers on tiny BlackBerry buttons. Other times, it is blatant. There are folks who have a difficult enough time reading & understanding without having to put up with:

4now I thnk u ned 2 jes git it 2gethur an git ur hed outta ur but

Oh wait - that's kid-texting.

03-23-09 07:01 PM
    i hate my storm. the end|

i lied...

i want a niagra i think. done|
    03-23-09 08:58 PM
    i hate my storm. the end|

i lied...

i want a niagra i think. done|

Another smart soul wanting to come in out of the rain, err Storm.

03-23-09 09:08 PM
    whats so bad about the storm ive played with it and im getting one in three days.
    03-23-09 09:15 PM
    ok i wanted to double check again before i get it, im looking forward to getting it, especially with the "pin" messaging thing, thats seems to be awesome.
    03-23-09 09:19 PM
    whats so bad about the storm ive played with it and im getting one in three days.
    For many, nothing. For me, if the only BlackBerry offered was a Storm, I'd get me a nice WinMo phone.

I see the Storm as a gadget; a toy - one that doesn't work very well. I see more usable function in an iPhone and I'd not be caught dead with one of those.

03-23-09 09:20 PM
    ok i am still happy to be getting one in a few days just checking
    03-23-09 09:23 PM
    ive heard of a lot software issues with the storm this sounds like one of them.
    03-23-09 09:23 PM
    Have you seen any of the reviews on it? Go to the Storm Rants forum. There are many bugs and the phone should have never been released. Seriously go check out some storm owner comments.
    03-23-09 09:25 PM
    ive heard of a lot software issues with the storm this sounds like one of them.
    what software issue?
    03-23-09 09:26 PM
    If all goes well, keep your eyes open for new software (storm) in April. This is the heavy rumor right now. I know folks that are testing it and it appears to be working really well.
    03-23-09 09:27 PM
    oh i know of the ones it has i just didnt know if there was something huge huge, im upgrading from an lg chocolate vx8500 so no matter what im gonna be happy with this thing lol
    03-23-09 09:28 PM
    Personal preference really. A lot of people here love it.
    03-23-09 09:29 PM
    Personal preference really. A lot of people here love it.
    well do you like your curve with verizon im looking for another member of my family too.
    03-23-09 09:30 PM
    lastraid-

You mentioned:
    If all goes well, keep your eyes open for new software (storm) in April. This is the heavy rumor right now. I know folks that are testing it and it appears to be working really well.

Would that solve the delayed camera issues too? I am waiting for the new OS release before I get the Storm. Also, what is this "dust" issue that people speak of and is there a way to solve/prevent it.
    03-24-09 07:07 AM
    i have never really had issues but since upgrading to new 113 works better than I ever would have imagined

03-24-09 08:38 AM
    If great software comes out eventually, would you current Storm owners be totally satisfied, or do you think that the hardware (SurePress) is still a bottleneck in the device's performance?
    03-24-09 11:36 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD