I had a VZW Corp store Mgr help me out of a real bind. She was an absolute gem and saved me a ton of grief on both phone & personal levels. Problems during the past 6 weeks caused me to go from very satisfied to extremely disappointed long time customer, but she stepped up to the plate & restored my faith in my carrier. Is there some way to let her superiors know? No survey was provided this time, and if I email VZW I thought it would land at first level CS. I did have a gentleman call me in response to a survey a couple weeks ago, he was a tech rep (I believe is what his voicemail said). Returned his call but he's been on vacation. Would he be the one to contact again or is there a better avenue to take? I would appreciate any tips, she deserves some positive feedback for her extra efforts.
    08-18-10 08:05 AM
    Verizon, management, and the President's office (Lowell McAdams) take's comments made from the web site I'm about to provide VERY seriously. Leave a positive letter and mark it to be sent to Verizon, and you WILL get a responce.....

PlanetFeedback: Voice of One, Power of Many
    08-18-10 09:33 AM
    Oh, wonderful, thank you!
    I'm uneasy mentioning employee by name online (I only know her first name + store location, and that's she a Store Mgr). I guess I could leave enough hints that VZW could locate her pretty quickly, without giving her name out publicly?

Edit: Wait, I see some letters are "shared". So if I don't mark mine "share" then it won't be visible on web site?
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 08-18-10 at 11:07 AM.
    08-18-10 11:04 AM
    Right, you don't have to share it, plus you can provide more details when the president's office calls you which they most likely will.
    08-18-10 11:21 AM
    Perfect, just what I was hoping for!
    Thanks much!
    08-18-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD