Hello!

I just purchased my VZW Curve 8330 phone How do you delete everything within a SMS and Messages instead of 1 by 1?
    Last edited by birdboyee; 07-02-08 at 03:19 PM.
    07-02-08 02:30 PM
    when you are typing the message, and you want to delete everything just hit the home button (The blackberry symbol) and select clear field, and it will verify this is what you want to do. Once you verify it should wipe the entire message out. Hope this helps! The 8330 is definately a great Berry. (looking forward to the thunder though! )
    07-02-08 08:19 PM
    Are you talking about all txt messages or emails? If so highlight the first message you want to delete then press and hold the bottom left hand button (it has an arrow and two A's on it) and scroll down or up. Once you've highlighted everything-hit delete. DONE
    07-02-08 09:35 PM
    Did the forum bork some threads. I just read in the forum RSS feed a long post about auto spell correcting and mention of having used a blackjack II etc. Was a long post. But I was interested to see the replies. But when I told viigo to open it in the browser it sent me here. The threads title matches but the content of the OP is not what was in it in viigo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 10:12 PM
    Did the forum bork some threads. I just read in the forum RSS feed a long post about auto spell correcting and mention of having used a blackjack II etc. Was a long post. But I was interested to see the replies. But when I told viigo to open it in the browser it sent me here. The threads title matches but the content of the OP is not what was in it in viigo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Looks like the OP edited the post .. title has nothing to do with the thread now
    07-02-08 10:17 PM
    Are you talking about all txt messages or emails? If so highlight the first message you want to delete then press and hold the bottom left hand button (it has an arrow and two A's on it) and scroll down or up. Once you've highlighted everything-hit delete. DONE

Thanks princessalannah2! Thats what I was looking for!
    07-03-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD