There was a nifty little section on my Media Sync where i could download artwork. I downloaded the artwork. I ended up with a bunch of folders under my pictures that i would like to remove but do not know how to.

I deleted all of my songs and put them back on. I would prefer not to have to reformat my memory card. Anyone know how to remove the album artwork and albums added with Media Sync??
    05-12-09 09:11 PM
    I haven't tried this myself, but here is some info from another site.

You can remove the artwork for an entire album by opening the Multiple Song Information dialog (choose File, Get Info after selecting the album), enabling the Artwork field, and then clicking OK. Because you haven't added anything to the Artwork field, iTunes replaces the artwork with nothing, effectively deleting the artwork.
    05-12-09 09:59 PM
    I haven't tried this myself, but here is some info from another site.

You can remove the artwork for an entire album by opening the Multiple Song Information dialog (choose File, Get Info after selecting the album), enabling the Artwork field, and then clicking OK. Because you haven't added anything to the Artwork field, iTunes replaces the artwork with nothing, effectively deleting the artwork.
    I appreciate your reply but do not understand the solution. Where do i do this--on the handset or on the computer? Where do i choose file, get info? Where do i select the album??
    05-14-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD