Hi everyone,
    i came here to see if you can help me.

I bought a Blackberry 9530 from ebay. Im in Mexico (Telcel), and i want a mexican carrier to provide me with their BIS Service. But they cant get me into their server. Since The PIN and IMEI of this Blackberry, says that its register to a different carrier. (Verizon, since its the brand carrier of this phone)

How can i remove the PIN from Verizon in order to register to a new account and make it work in Telcel Mexico?

Please Help,
    i dont want to use this amazing Blackberry only to make and recieve calls...
    06-09-09 08:59 PM
    you should probably post this in the Storm forum, i doubt you'll get much help here.
    06-09-09 09:17 PM
    You can call Verizon, 1-800-922-0204 and they can help you out, tell them you need the pin released.

See if that helps any.
    06-09-09 09:20 PM
    VZW will not help as the OP deos not have an account with them. I would contact the seller and ask them to contact VZW, if they still have account and ask them to have the account deleted.
    06-09-09 09:27 PM
    You need to have the phone "Unlocked" Otherwise it is useless!
    06-09-09 09:30 PM
    i already unlocked my phone, and it working with Telcel in Mexico. Tthe problem is that the person that sold me this phone, denies to help me, in order to release the PIN from Verizon.
    06-09-09 09:47 PM
    Tthe problem is that the person that sold me this phone, denies to help me, in order to release the PIN from Verizon.
    Then I guess you are SOL. Next time, make sure the Pin and ESN are both clear before you buy it.
    06-10-09 12:59 AM
    Hi everyone,
    i came here to see if you can help me.

I bought a Blackberry 9530 from ebay. Im in Mexico (Telcel), and i want a mexican carrier to provide me with their BIS Service. But they cant get me into their server. Since The PIN and IMEI of this Blackberry, says that its register to a different carrier. (Verizon, since its the brand carrier of this phone)

How can i remove the PIN from Verizon in order to register to a new account and make it work in Telcel Mexico?

Please Help,
    i dont want to use this amazing Blackberry only to make and recieve calls...

Get a refund submit a report as Item Not As described threw paypal.. im pretty sure it says able to use all functions like browser, mms on the ebay thing right? so get a refund and buy your self another storm, if the damn seller is not able to help you out
    06-10-09 01:28 AM
    i already unlocked my phone, and it working with Telcel in Mexico. Tthe problem is that the person that sold me this phone, denies to help me, in order to release the PIN from Verizon.
    The reason why he won't help you, is probably because he scammed Verizon by claiming his Storm was stolen. They probably sent him a new one, and he sold the so called stolen one to you. He won't help because he would get caught.
    06-10-09 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD