Ok just bought the LG Decoy for my girlfriend for Christmas. Bought it in the store and received the $50 NE2 for a final price of $160 including tax. My ? is I want to return it to get my money back and then buy it online because now it's only $19.99 with the online discount. Am I able to (A) Return the phone bought from store and get all my money back and (B) Buy it online for $19.99 with online discount and NE2 for a total price of free? Please advice on best way around this. I mean spending $160 or getting it for free or at most $19.99 I want to save that money. Thanks in advance for your time.
    12-25-08 11:46 AM
    Double posting is against cb policy. Just take it back to the store. If they can match it fine. If not ,return it and buy it online

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lastraid; 12-25-08 at 01:33 PM.
    12-25-08 12:15 PM
    Agreed, you should return it and get the better deal.
    12-25-08 12:18 PM
    Double posting is against cb policy. Just take it back to the store. If they can match it fine. If return it and buy it online

Yes you are right about DP. My computer was not showing it so I wanted to make a new thread. Thanks for the help.

12-25-08 01:26 PM
    Ok just bought the LG Decoy for my girlfriend for Christmas. Bought it in the store and received the $50 NE2 for a final price of $160 including tax. My ? is I want to return it to get my money back and then buy it online because now it's only $19.99 with the online discount. Am I able to (A) Return the phone bought from store and get all my money back and (B) Buy it online for $19.99 with online discount and NE2 for a total price of free? Please advice on best way around this. I mean spending $160 or getting it for free or at most $19.99 I want to save that money. Thanks in advance for your time.
    If it's when the first 30 days, then you just need to take it back to the store and ask for a price protection discount. If the price changes within 30 days of purchase at the same place you return it, then you can get a refund of the difference. The Decoy is 19.99 in stores now too.

If it's beyond the WFG period, then you can't get the price protection, but you also can't return the phone anyway.
    12-26-08 10:29 PM
    verizon stores dont offer price protection or price matching with online prices. Our store doesnt discount phones to match online prices anymore. You need to return the device to the store, get your refund for that and then call customer service or go online and order it there. keep in mind it could take up to 24 hours for the return to show up on your myaccount online. If your lucky though you may be able to call customer service and see if they could credit your account the difference in price. you have a better chance in that happening then the store price matching the phone with the online price.
    12-27-08 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD