Ok so I'm have been having a lot of problems with my blacberry for the last 3 months. Battery pulls everyday, youtube dose not load right, and the phone freezes all the time. I was looking at the droid but it just dose not get my attention. I currently been in my bb vzm comtract since aug of 08. Next week is my b-day and I want to pick up an iphone. How much would it cost to cancel my contract. I have no problem with vzm I just want to get an iphone!!! Thanks
    Bryan
    01-12-10 05:59 PM
    Just out of curiousity, why an iPhone? I guess i'm one of the few who dont think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why the appeal? What about it so "ZOMG I MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!1111!!"? And if your contract started Aug. of '08 you have 7 months left so if the proration is on your account, probably around 100 to cancel
    01-12-10 06:25 PM
    before they changed the ETF on BB the fee was 175 and now they deduct 5.00 a month off the EFT have you had your BB replaced ? Could very well be defective.
    I suggest you try another one. You may think you want the iphone but you may end up with a lot more headaches if you do leave Verizon. If you don't want to get a replacement BB and you absolutely want the iphone then make sure the area coverage will be good for you. I have to have the best service coverage. And I have it with Verizon. You have not stated that you have had your BB replaced only that you have had problems with it over the past 3 months. Verizon is very good about replacing if defective. Just some thoughts for you to ponder before you make a final decision to leave Big Red
    01-12-10 06:56 PM
    Well I tryed to swap my bb. Vzm told me that all they could do was give me a refurbish phone 50bucks. Also a lot of my buddys, some famaliy and my boss have the iphone and they all like it. So I wanted to jump ship. For awile there I wanted to get a storm but one of my co workers have it and he has a lot of problems with it.
    01-12-10 07:11 PM
    AT&T sucks ***, have fun with their inferior network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 07:11 PM
    Att sucks? Lol I did not ask for your opinion. I asked how much would it cost to cancel my current contract! If you have nothing good to say in my thread, then don't post at all!
    Last edited by B R Y A N; 01-12-10 at 08:20 PM.
    01-12-10 08:18 PM
    1. That part was opinion, their 3G network being overall much smaller, is fact.

2. You ain't my daddy.

3. I will say whatever the **** I want to, it a fre country and that is my right.

4. I say again, enjoy your inferior 3G coverage, bad call quality, dropped calls and all the other lovely benefits of getting such a cool phone on a crap network.

5. Have a wonderful evening.

01-12-10 08:24 PM
    Oh and I believe its $175 to cancel

01-12-10 08:26 PM
    1. That part was opinion, their 3G network being overall much smaller, is fact.

2. You ain't my daddy.

3. I will say whatever the **** I want to, it a fre country and that is my right.

4. I say again, enjoy your inferior 3G coverage, bad call quality, dropped calls and all the other lovely benefits of getting such a cool phone on a crap network.

5. Have a wonderful evening.

Look here you POS, whats your problem? I only asked a simple question. I bet you would not have the ball to say that **** to my face. Anybody can be stuff behind their keyboard..
    01-13-10 02:19 AM
    I say study both carriers and pick the one that best fits your needs.
    01-13-10 02:54 AM
    Look here you POS, whats your problem? I only asked a simple question. I bet you would not have the ball to say that **** to my face. Anybody can be stuff behind their keyboard..
    I forgot to post this.
    http://pulse2.com/wp-content/uploads...p-for-that.jpg

And I answered your question, its $175.

And, if you were standing right in front of me, I would have said that exact same thing right to your face, and if you went to hit me, I would have you on your back before you knew what hit you, and I promise not to use more than 3 fingers, my thumb, and my foot.
    01-13-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD