I was wondering if MMS messages cost additional money if i already have 500 texts/ unlimited to verizon and a data plan. will there be an additional fee?
    05-11-09 07:29 PM
    I was wondering if MMS messages cost additional money if i already have 500 texts/ unlimited to verizon and a data plan. will there be an additional fee?
    It's included. If you go over 500 though, it's $0.10 per message to non-vzw people.
    05-11-09 07:33 PM
    I would call VZW and have them look at your account. Let a CS rep give you options that suit your needs. Would need to know what features you have already and what price plan you have?
    05-11-09 07:34 PM
    If you have the unlimited data plan, MMS are data charges, not text. Text is SMS, and ks a totally separate function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 08:32 PM
    If you have the unlimited data plan, MMS are data charges, not text. Text is SMS, and ks a totally separate function.

While MMS is data and transport of the MMS in covered. If there is no feature to the MMS itself, then there would be a charge for that. Most all plans and or features of today that have SMS will also cover MMS
    05-11-09 08:43 PM

I have a txt plan on my Storm. Both SMS and MMS go against my 250 a month allotment. Wife has a standard phone with no data. Same thing....SMS and MMS go against her allotment. No extra charges.
    05-12-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD