View Poll Results: How often do you switch phones?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I change often, sometimes several times a month.

2 8.00%
  • Yes, I change maybe a couple of times every six months.

5 20.00%
  • Yes, I change once a year.

9 36.00%
  • No, I always wait for my upgrade date.

9 36.00%
  • What's an upgrade? I'm still using my old flip phone!

0 0%
    You know the feeling....

Your friends think you change phones more often than other people change underwear.

Ebay and Craigslist are on your favorites list....

Does the rep at the cell phone store freak when they pull up your phone history....

Well, let's see who's the king or queen of change.....
    Last edited by wetherb67; 04-24-10 at 12:15 AM.
    04-24-10 12:12 AM
    just to give you an idea of my habits...

I got the tour the week it came out
    I got the storm2 the week it came out
    I got the bold2 the week it came out
    I'm getting the WHITE bold2 the week it comes out!

All new from their carriers....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 03:27 AM
    I answered "No, I always wait for my upgrade date.", however that may change soon when the Droid Incredible is released. This thing just looks too nice to pass up.

I'll know be kicking myself in the **s no matter what decision I make regarding it.
    04-24-10 05:27 AM
    I upgrade to a new phone once every year. I'm one who always like the have the newer phone. which is why I'm replacing the Tour with the Bold 9650
    04-24-10 07:05 AM
    I have a droid eris a curve 2 a tour and a storm 2 at the moment and i switch between them all the time
    04-24-10 07:11 AM
    Between waiting a year and waiting for my upgrade (2 years). Depends. With the 8900 I might end up waiting for an upgrade (a year from now, I've had it 6 months, bought it preowned)
    04-24-10 07:23 AM
    Kinda hard to answer the survey but I'll say this I might have used every phone but one @ Sprnt, not sure how many @ Red, again not sure how many @ TMO, don't want the Iphone so no to ATT. I am @ the moment without since I'm waiting on the 9650, geesh I hope that one works out. Maybe I should write some reviews.
    (Kinda liked the HD2 but since not able to make calls with wi/fi, so it became useless, know one thing it's not an Iphone killer, found that out when I had it).
    04-24-10 08:10 AM
    Twice cause the audio jack on first one wasn't working.

04-24-10 08:20 AM
    I will buy a phone from criagslist. I have bought three phones in the last two years. Verizon has been telling me I'm due for a upgrade. If I upgrade I will lose my Altell contract.
    04-24-10 07:30 PM
    I usually keep my phones around a year but I'll be getting the 9650 the day it comes out. I came over to Verizon late last year so I'll be paying full price but it's ok. Those 15 hours of OT I'm getting in my paycheck on the 30th are going to come in very handy on June 1st...lol
    04-24-10 08:30 PM
    I will buy a phone from criagslist. I have bought three phones in the last two years. Verizon has been telling me I'm due for a upgrade. If I upgrade I will lose my Altell contract.
    You sign a new contract with Verizon but you still keep your Alltel plan. I'm still on a National Freedom plan and just got the $29.99 BIS plan added to my line.
    04-25-10 09:16 PM
    I have had more phones than I care to remember. I buy many at retail, used on ebay or craigslist, or switch carriers. I am in the ballpark of 40 in five years. That is just different models...doesn't include replacements.

04-25-10 10:59 PM
    once a year.
    04-29-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD