Ok... I'm tired of scolling through a million options every page. I will have a blister on my finger before long. I need some shortcuts or ways to make my browser more viewable on the curve. Any ideas?
    05-10-09 07:50 PM
    do you mean for the forums? if so, go to wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 07:51 PM
    or if you download the Bolt browser. google it and go to the website, it easy. then you can go straight to regular CB and i renders a little bit better than the native browser. but wap cb is always the cleanest.
    05-10-09 07:53 PM
    You can also download the crackberry launcher, and just reach the waps that way. Its how I do it, so i don't have to load crackberrys god awful home screen, that can turn your adventure to a standstill for about 2 minutes.
    05-10-09 07:57 PM
    and to scroll down, press the space bar, and to get back to the top just press T
    05-10-09 07:57 PM
    You can also download the crackberry launcher, and just reach the waps that way. Its how I do it, so i don't have to load crackberrys god awful home screen, that can turn your adventure to a standstill for about 2 minutes.
    Good idea - or an alternate, if you want a solution within the browser, is to simply bookmark your favorite start page here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:50 PM
    Ok... I'm tired of scolling through a million options every page. I will have a blister on my finger before long. I need some shortcuts or ways to make my browser more viewable on the curve. Any ideas?
    do you mean for the forums? if so, go to wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can use either http://m.crackberry.com or http://wap.crackberry.com. I highly suggest the cb.com bb launcher it will bring you straight to the forums in mobile edition...
    05-10-09 09:55 PM
    Whats the crackberry launcher??? is this avail on app world or from crackberry.com via ur blackberry???
    that would be uber cool
    05-11-09 08:09 AM
    nm I figured it out... nice what a bit of mobile googling will do.
    05-11-09 08:18 AM
    or if you download the Bolt browser. google it and go to the website, it easy. then you can go straight to regular CB and i renders a little bit better than the native browser. but wap cb is always the cleanest.
    Wow, I just downloaded the Bolt Browser and it seems really nice so far. It works well with the Storm's touchscreen.
    05-11-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD