Recently, I had to return a phone due to hardware problems. After going to the VZW store for a warranty exchange, I was told that they needed to order me a new phone due to no available replacements. The CS agent told me they needed to charge my account for the replacement phone and that once I send back the "original" phone my account would be credited. My question is, how long does it take VZW to credit my account once the phone is received at the warehouse?
    12-16-08 07:54 PM
    Usually next bill cycle after they receive it.
    12-16-08 07:55 PM
    I had a faulty billing and they credited so fast it showed on line in my account in a couple of days. Perhaps it was luck with a billing cycle but I do not think so.
    12-16-08 08:27 PM
    Faulty billing and fee refund are handled differently IME. Something that is legitimately VZW's fault will get fixed real fast..
    12-16-08 08:33 PM
    It will show up on your printed or email bill in the next billing cycle. It will appear online within 24 hours of the credited item being received and will be immediately reflected in your current amount due.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 08:36 PM
    Recently, I had to return a phone due to hardware problems. After going to the VZW store for a warranty exchange, I was told that they needed to order me a new phone due to no available replacements. The CS agent told me they needed to charge my account for the replacement phone and that once I send back the "original" phone my account would be credited. My question is, how long does it take VZW to credit my account once the phone is received at the warehouse?
    It takes approximately 7 days to be credited. You can call in and check or just wait until the next invoice and see if it's there.
    12-17-08 10:40 AM
    Thanks a lot everybody for replying. I'll just wait a while longer for it to be credited.
    12-17-08 08:42 PM
    Returned devices can take up to 2 bill cycles for direct fullfillment to recieve and put back into stock and credit back to your account, though it can help if you have the tracking number it gives your account a faster tracking back to your account to the box instead of having them just go by MEID/ESN on the phone.
    12-22-08 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD