"My Verizon" won't install correctly without errors and I was wondering how to access my account online without going through Verizon's huge non-mobile-friendly verizonwireless.com site.

I tried m.verizonwireless.com, verizonwireless.com/mobile, etc etc and can't find a place where I can log into my account from a mobile device.

Anybody? Again, the "my verizon" app doesn't work for me. thx
    10-23-09 10:11 PM
    Remove and re-install the app. Mine works fine. Also make sure you change all permissions to allow. To answer your question, there is no way form the device to see the account. The full site on phone will not you log in.
    10-23-09 10:12 PM
    I did all that. No dice. I don't wanna screw up my phone with a bum app so if one gives me problems I stay away from it like the plague. Gave me an "out of memory" error the first time then another error the next. No third chance for a bad app IMHO.
    10-23-09 10:19 PM
    Do you have your phone loaded up with other apps? What is your file free?

options>status
    10-23-09 10:29 PM
    Nah, I've got 90 megs left.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 12:11 AM
    Might be an issue with your phone? My Verizon works great with my phone and doesn't give any errors when installing. It was launched to the masses with little issues - so hardly a bum app.

What OS are you running?
    10-24-09 12:17 AM
    yes, it's an issue with my phone. I do not dispute that one bit. My point was not to focus on that, but to ask a question of whether I could access my verizon account another way. It appears not. Question answered, thanks everyone.
    10-24-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD