Basically I have the unlimited everything for 149 plan.

Unlimited minutes to any service or phone.
    Unlimites Text, pix, videos
    Unlimited Email
    GPS
    Insurance
    Blackberry plan

You?
    05-21-08 08:44 AM
    Well - almost everyone we know is on Verizon, so we have:

Family 2 line select 700 min that includes Unlimited Text, Picture, Video & Instant Messaging any network, Unlimited National IN Calling to any Verizon Wireless Customer and Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes. I have the BIS plan added to my line only.
    No insurance.
    May be adding a 3rd line
    05-21-08 08:59 AM
    Same here, that way I don't have to worry about going over on any thing, whether it's mins, txt or msgs.
    05-21-08 09:00 AM
    Same here, that way I don't have to worry about going over on any thing, whether it's mins, txt or msgs.
    Yeah because I used to have that verizon $15.00 unlimited plan.. And they **** you out of money.. tellign you "oh, thats only unlimted for verizon customers"

THey used to hit my head with 7, $800.00 phone bills. Not no moreeee
    05-21-08 09:16 AM
    2 lines - 1400 mins - unlimited text/pic/video msg BOTH lines - TEC insurance BOTH lines - Ringback tones BOTH lines - Unlimited BB email and web ONE line - Mobile Web (other line)

comes to $170 monthly...

That includes 22% access discount monthly
    && 20% feature discount monthly.
    05-21-08 10:23 AM
    Nationwide Select, 900 minutes, unlimited SMS and MMS, etc. $80.

Blackberry Unlimited Email and Web, $30.

VZ Navigator, $10

TEC Asurion, $8

Plus a load of state and federal taxes. Won't know what the precise total is until July 7 because I switched plans after the May 7 billing cycle, but I'm guessing it'll be in the $155 neighborhood.

I could get unlimited everything for $20 more but I really don't need it and $20 is 5 gallons of gas!
    05-21-08 02:11 PM
    Nationwide Select 700 Minutes 5 phones $116.46 plus $37.95 unlimited data plan.

All 3 of my kids have phones, along with my wife.
    05-21-08 03:53 PM
    Nationwide Select, 900 minutes, unlimited SMS and MMS, etc. $80.

Blackberry Unlimited Email and Web, $30.

VZ Navigator, $10

TEC Asurion, $8

Plus a load of state and federal taxes. Won't know what the precise total is until July 7 because I switched plans after the May 7 billing cycle, but I'm guessing it'll be in the $155 neighborhood.

I could get unlimited everything for $20 more but I really don't need it and $20 is 5 gallons of gas!
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but mention State and Federal Taxes and my blood boils.
    05-21-08 05:43 PM
    We've got the Nationwide Family Share Plan

$99.99 -- 1400 minutes for 3 lines with unlimited IN + unlimited nights/weekends

$15 -- 1500 text messages + unlimited IN texts (my line only)

$29.99 -- E-mail and Web for Blackberry

$5 for TEC Asurion Phone Insurance
    05-21-08 06:07 PM
    Im by myself on this one:

450 Minutes (i never use anything close to it)

Unlimited text

Unlimited Email and web

TEC Asurion Phone Insurance

Total: $82/month
    05-22-08 08:45 AM
    I'm bare bones as far as plans go.

Nationwide 450 Voice Plan - $39.99 - 6% corp. disc.

Unlimited BB Email & Web - $29.99 - 12% corp. disc.

Total ~$64

The discounts did not factor into the plan value, which qualified me for the Advanced Device Credit when I bought my Curve. Don't ask me how that worked lol
    05-22-08 11:47 AM
    The $149 everything plan does not include GPS -- how did you get them to include GPS for the same price of $149 with unlimited everything?
    05-23-08 05:37 PM
    Family Share Plan 700 mins
    4 lines:
    (my mother-in-law uses the phone in emergencies only)
    (Kid's line has text package to protect me)
    (mine is unlimited BB plan)
    15% corp discount
    about $145 per mo.
    05-23-08 05:50 PM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but mention State and Federal Taxes and my blood boils.
    Ya, they hit us pretty hard here in CA. And Verizon goes out of their way to make the taxes as vague as possible on their billing statements which is kind of a pis*er.

What really ticks me off is that you sign up for a plan at x amount. Then your bill comes and it's 10-20% higher because of all the cryptic taxes etc.

IMO, if you're ordering a plan you have to enter a zip code or buy it retail in your state, so they know what the real total is gonna be every month. The extra fees should be presented up front as a matter of law but they aren't, they aren't even calculated until you get your first bill so it's a mystery.
    05-24-08 02:24 AM
    I have select(450 mins + unlim text). 59.99 - 17%
    BB add on 29.99 - 20%
    And insurance 5.99?

Had vz nav but removed it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 09:21 PM
    Had vz nav but removed it...
    Why? I love VZ Nav and use it everyday. It's a cross between the ultimate local yellow pages phone book and a pretty good navigator. I'm in the big city so being able to look up a certain restaurant or whatever straight from the phone then hitting a key to either call them or navigate there is great!

Downside: it sucks your battery dry real fast! Car charger is a must if you use it a lot.

V4 is coming out with 3D maps and some other features that make it even more compelling.

Besides, Telenav, Garmin, etc. are locked out from Verizon's GPS so ya don't really have any other options, unfortunately.
    05-27-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD