11-09-09 05:43 PM
42 12
tools
    oh, I'm going to watch this thread today... that was soooo flame fodder.
    11-08-09 08:33 AM
    Sell the device you currently own and use that to help pay for the retail price of the device you want. I really don't mind the new etf that verizon will be putting into effect but it does kind of **** me off that people were making a living by exploiting the loopholes in their contracts. Thankfully i just upgraded about two weeks ago and this wont effect me, but when i do upgrade in the future i'll be subject to this. I don't plan on switching anyways.

my .02
    Last edited by sublime024; 11-08-09 at 11:51 AM. Reason: blah
    11-08-09 11:48 AM
    Hopefully, the higher ETF will drive customers away from buying from Verizon.
    Me too, especially the ones who like to scam the system.
    11-08-09 11:59 AM
    I am due to upgrade at tmobile in Feb so I'm going to get 2 bolds, I have 2 lines so I'm keeping one to play with and one ill sell since my wife wants to keep her storm. We both have storms now and even though I love my storm I have been playing around with sop developemnt and want to have both. My suggestion is to find someone due for an upgrade who doesn't want to use it. Offer them 50 or something and use theirs. If you look on CL people do it all the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 12:24 PM
    Me too, especially the ones who like to scam the system.
    +1! it's a bummer that if someone needs to cancel for a legitimate reason they have to pay twice as much because some people took advantage of the policy
    11-08-09 12:47 PM
    +1! it's a bummer that if someone needs to cancel for a legitimate reason they have to pay twice as much because some people took advantage of the policy
    hear hear... I am going to feel bad for those people. ew... $350 x 4????
    11-08-09 04:29 PM
    Sign one year contracts.

If you sign a one year contract you still don't become eligible for 20 months.
    11-08-09 10:40 PM
    that is incredibly wrong.. its 10 months
    11-08-09 10:44 PM
    Its ten months. I don't know why more people don't sign one year contracts.

11-09-09 06:51 AM
    Its ten months. I don't know why more people don't sign one year contracts.

Cheaper phone with the 2 year of course. I like the VIP program. I hope they keep it. Upgrade every year but still get the price of the 2 year contract
    11-09-09 07:47 AM
    Do us a favor....don't post anytihng else unless it's correct info. I've read 3 of your posts so far and all 3 have been completely wrong.
    11-09-09 03:10 PM
    Next time you have a thought..... Just let it go.

11-09-09 04:28 PM
    I moved my wife to a one year and they kept telling me she couldn't upgrade until a year later. Low and behold her contract ends in a year but she can upgrade in ten months. I like year contracts but it is usually 70 dollars more extensive.

11-09-09 04:31 PM
    Do us a favor....don't post anytihng else unless it's correct info. I've read 3 of your posts so far and all 3 have been completely wrong.
    Wow...chill out. I'm totally willing to admit I'm wrong on that point. Twenty months is for the NE2. Everybody's so uptight...not that serious.
    11-09-09 04:51 PM
    I was just inserting a well placed ron white joke. Thanks.

11-09-09 05:02 PM
    Wow...chill out. I'm totally willing to admit I'm wrong on that point. Twenty months is for the NE2. Everybody's so uptight...not that serious.
    Misinformation is a big thing on this site. We try not to let it spread.
    11-09-09 05:28 PM
    I've read way to many posts with information from people way off base and basically pulling stuff out of their a** for you to jump down my throat for one little mix up. As stated before...not that serious.
    11-09-09 05:43 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD