11-13-09 05:22 PM
65 123
tools
    WOW 10 replacements? Too much buttocks dialing?
    11-13-09 10:03 AM
    i cant believe that new customers get the storm2 at 79 and exsisting customers with storm 1s can upgrade for 179. why not the same price?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 11:20 AM
    i cant believe that new customers get the storm2 at 79 and exsisting customers with storm 1s can upgrade for 179. why not the same price?

Welcome to business. Could it same the same reason new cable customers get 12 months at 29.99 and existing customers pay 79.99 per month? Incentives for new customers is always better.

Disclaimer: prices quoted are just numbers, this might not be what you pay
    11-13-09 11:34 AM
    Welcome to business. Could it same the same reason new cable customers get 12 months at 29.99 and existing customers pay 79.99 per month? Incentives for new customers is always better.

Disclaimer: prices quoted are just numbers, this might not be what you pay
    $79.99 would be an improvement for me.

11-13-09 11:46 AM
    I have a question...let's say I don't want to scam the system, and was willing to pay full price for the S2. Is Verizon willing/able to divide the cost of the phone between 2 or 3 of the monthly bill cycles?
    11-13-09 01:12 PM
    I have a question...let's say I don't want to scam the system, and was willing to pay full price for the S2. Is Verizon willing/able to divide the cost of the phone between 2 or 3 of the monthly bill cycles?
    Unfortunatly no, most account can only have a MAX of $250 billed to the account. Once an amounts shows on the bill, payment is expected. If you pay short, the short part will start showing as a past due balanace on the account.
    11-13-09 01:39 PM
    Unfortunatly no, most account can only have a MAX of $250 billed to the account. Once an amounts shows on the bill, payment is expected. If you pay short, the short part will start showing as a past due balanace on the account.
    Fair enough. Oh well...guess there's always a year from now
    11-13-09 01:42 PM
    Fair enough. Oh well...guess there's always a year from now
    Or you can always Twins in an alley and take his. Beware I hear he is a big guy Also you can throw all your change in a jar, it adds up really fast.
    11-13-09 01:44 PM
    I have a $750.00 spending limit on my acct. Im sure it varies by customer.

OP sell the S1 and then use the money towards buying the S2 at the discounted price you were offered!
    11-13-09 02:19 PM

OP sell the S1 and then use the money towards buying the S2 at the discounted price you were offered!
    This is why I said MOST accounts. Yes it can vary depending on many factors
    11-13-09 02:21 PM
    Or you can always Twins in an alley and take his. Beware I hear he is a big guy Also you can throw all your change in a jar, it adds up really fast.
    HA! I'm a pretty big guy myself...but I'm not one for fighting. Much less over a phone. I'll just be patient and wait...for what is sure to feel like an eternity.
    11-13-09 04:00 PM

This would mean you have three lines. It's $250 per line..
    11-13-09 04:06 PM
    Many local telcos/RBOCs/ILECS used to do this. I don't recall VZW ever offering any similar programs.

As Lastraid mentioned, not paying the full amount of the bill would result in past dues & probable late fees, as well as possibly jeopardizing any VIP status (current or near future) or some promos.

Probably the only option is external credit.

11-13-09 04:09 PM
    Credit cards offer monthly payment options.
    11-13-09 04:10 PM
    I do not have 3 lines... Maybe its because I have amazing credit?

Interesting. its not dependent on credit if you get approved for a line its an instant $250. I guess the only exception would be corporate accounts.

11-13-09 05:22 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD