11-13-09 05:22 PM
65 123
tools
    Tried at the store and they wouldn't go lower then $239 per phone. I have two lines. Got the Storm 1 in March this year.

I want the Storm 2 Verizon!!!!! Quit screwin a loyal 10 year customer. Step up and give me the phones for $179.00! LOL

HELP!
    10-29-09 08:50 PM
    why should they

you dont have any upgrades available at this time, do you have a reading problem and cant read their terms of service?

Seems like 239 is a good deal in all reality
    10-29-09 08:53 PM
    I just got a Storm 3 weeks ago, I'm thinking about seeing if they would let me swap for the Storm2 since its less than a month. Probably not, but might try anyways
    10-29-09 09:07 PM
    why should they

you dont have any upgrades available at this time, do you have a reading problem and cant read their terms of service?

Seems like 239 is a good deal in all reality
    First.... don't be an A$$

You saw the LOL at the end of my post.

Anyone else try?
    10-29-09 09:13 PM
    Hulk if your within the 30 days you can pay the difference plus the $35 restock fee. Viper all I can say is that your lucky you didn't visit my store because I would have told you it was gonna be $539 per phone. So might as well take what you can get!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 09:14 PM
    Burrnnnnnnnnn,

anyways when are ppl usually due for an upgrade? got mine about a year ago.
    10-29-09 09:15 PM
    okay, this is without a doubt the most 100% most legit way to get a storm 2:

12 months after your last upgrade, ask them if they'll sell you a new phone at a discount. if you pay more than like $80/month on your plan, and you're the primary line on the account, you qualify for the upgrade!!! best part? you get to keep your phone, and not be a ******* ***** for starting a thread asking how to scam a major national wireless carrier

oh yeah, LOL
    10-29-09 09:17 PM
    Hulk if your within the 30 days you can pay the difference plus the $35 restock fee. Viper all I can say is that your lucky you didn't visit my store because I would have told you it was gonna be $539 per phone. So might as well take what you can get!

Yeah, I figure I'll probably have to pay something. Not sure if I'll even bother, running 5.0 on my Storm now, so I'm happy with what I've got at the moment.
    10-29-09 09:34 PM
    okay, this is without a doubt the most 100% most legit way to get a storm 2:

12 months after your last upgrade, ask them if they'll sell you a new phone at a discount. if you pay more than like $80/month on your plan, and you're the primary line on the account, you qualify for the upgrade!!! best part? you get to keep your phone, and not be a ******* ***** for starting a thread asking how to scam a major national wireless carrier

oh yeah, LOL
    You mean good ole honesty? Whoda thunk?

10-29-09 09:54 PM
    They are offerring a new phone at almost half the price. How did you not jump on that.

10-29-09 10:22 PM
    considering that you don't qualify for an upgrade for another 3 months AT LEAST the 1/2 off is not bad....are they considering it an early upgrade? would it extend your contract? push your upgrade date?
    10-29-09 10:28 PM
    The easiest way is to become an employee. Then you can upgrade every 10 months.
    10-30-09 02:02 PM
    Tried at the store and they wouldn't go lower then $239 per phone. I have two lines. Got the Storm 1 in March this year.

I want the Storm 2 Verizon!!!!! Quit screwin a loyal 10 year customer. Step up and give me the phones for $179.00! LOL

HELP!
    From ABC:
    "The Blackberry is taking a second shot at a touchscreen phone. The Blackberry Storm 2 arrives today on Verizon Wireless. The phone doesn't have the clickable screen like the original Storm that was heavily criticized. The new version also adds Wi-Fi and more memory than its predecessor and makes tapping out messages much easier. The phone costs $179 with a two-year contract."

Frank
    10-30-09 02:14 PM
    From ABC:
    "The Blackberry is taking a second shot at a touchscreen phone. The Blackberry Storm 2 arrives today on Verizon Wireless. The phone doesn't have the clickable screen like the original Storm that was heavily criticized. The new version also adds Wi-Fi and more memory than its predecessor and makes tapping out messages much easier. The phone costs $179 with a two-year contract."

Frank
    what a bunch of idiots...
    10-30-09 02:25 PM
    Moving to Verizon Forum
    10-30-09 02:33 PM
    Um you don't work vzw! You pay the price and get the phone!

Damn why is everyone looking for a handout?
    10-30-09 02:40 PM
    Um you don't work vzw! You pay the price and get the phone!

Damn why is everyone looking for a handout?
    Welcome to America land of the free. Free phones/cars/healthcare... its all baby steps towards something bigger...
    10-30-09 02:51 PM
    They're a business, they're in it to make money, not to make sure you have the latest phones. If you don't have an upgrade available, you pay retail, that's what we all do.
    10-30-09 02:53 PM
    If you buy a car from a car lot in 08 you don't come back in 09 asking for the newest version. You have to pay for what you get.
    10-30-09 02:55 PM
    Here's a question......a friend of mine is eligible for an upgrade but I am not (we are not on the same plan either). If she uses the BOGO promotion, can we both get a Storm 2 even though I am not yet eligible for an upgrade?
    10-30-09 03:02 PM
    Here's a question......a friend of mine is eligible for an upgrade but I am not (we are not on the same plan either). If she uses the BOGO promotion, can we both get a Storm 2 even though I am not yet eligible for an upgrade?
    no you cannot.
    10-30-09 03:05 PM
    So BOTH people have to be eligible for the upgrade?
    10-30-09 03:07 PM
    cooooorrect!
    10-30-09 03:09 PM
    yeah buddy, or 1 eligible and 1 new
    10-30-09 03:10 PM
    BNB beat it!
    I'm obviously more qaulified for your job!
    <3
    10-30-09 03:11 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD