Greetings.
    How does a person successfully purchase a VZW phone on Ebay?
    Thanks for the responses.
    02-08-09 01:06 PM
    Check your PM
    02-08-09 02:17 PM
    Could you guys explain in this blog, so everyone could see?
    02-08-09 02:20 PM
    I have purchased several phones off of eBay. I always make sure that I buy from someone who has 100% feedback. I also look for someone with at least 25 transactions. The next thing I look for is what kind of condition is the phone in. I also want to see actual photos of the phone I am buying. A seller may also offer to give you the ESN so you can call Vzw and make sure it is not black listed. If they do not offer you can request it.

Finally pay with paypal. By doing this you are covered should something go wrong with the transaction.

This just what I do, and I have never had an issue. Hope this helped.
    02-08-09 04:49 PM
    Thank you for all the responses.
    I really appreciate it.
    I asked two different sellers for the ESN and they replied that they could NOT due to "security reasons".

I think I will go with Amazon's offer:
    Verizon Storm 9530 Now $99.99 @ Amazon With No Rebates.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HN5BPS?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&tag=berryrecom-20&linkCode=as2&zip=00000&camp=1789&creative=39095 7&creativeASIN=B001HN5BPS
    Last edited by Queen4111; 02-08-09 at 05:15 PM.
    02-08-09 05:12 PM
    I have purchased several phones off of eBay. I always make sure that I buy from someone who has 100% feedback. I also look for someone with at least 25 transactions. The next thing I look for is what kind of condition is the phone in. I also want to see actual photos of the phone I am buying. A seller may also offer to give you the ESN so you can call Vzw and make sure it is not black listed. If they do not offer you can request it.

Finally pay with paypal. By doing this you are covered should something go wrong with the transaction.

This just what I do, and I have never had an issue. Hope this helped.
    I would agree with all of this, I bought my palm on Ebay and had no problem. You have to be careful is all.
    02-08-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD