What status shows up on your blackberry to let you know you have 3G in that area?
    06-06-09 06:31 AM
    1XEV

(10 characters)
    06-06-09 06:37 AM
    Which doesn't unfortunately guarantee that you'll get good service in your house!! My Storm shows IXEV but signal fluctuates madly, calls are dropped...
    06-06-09 07:12 AM
    Which doesn't unfortunately guarantee that you'll get good service in your house!! My Storm shows IXEV but signal fluctuates madly, calls are dropped...
    Also you shoud know that Voice is not handled on the EV part of the network
    06-06-09 07:29 AM
    What status shows up on your blackberry to let you know you have 3G in that area?
    Look behind you, if there are a bunch of VZW people following you your good. If the people behind you are some Verizon mixed in with another carriers people than sadly no you are not.

Edit: Also if the people behind you are wearing suits and sunglasses you should probably get a lawyer.
    Last edited by Seraph08; 06-06-09 at 07:39 AM.
    06-06-09 07:37 AM
    Look behind you, if there are a bunch of VZW people following you your good. If the people behind you are some Verizon mixed in with another carriers people than sadly no you are not.
    Very funny , but not exactly true
    06-06-09 07:39 AM
    Very funny , but not exactly true
    Sorry, should have only quoted the first question (thread title) as that is what I answered. The first post has 2 seperate questions and I can't multi-task when I am joking I go crosseyed.
    06-06-09 07:48 AM
    Sorry, should have only quoted the first question (thread title) as that is what I answered. The first post has 2 seperate questions and I can't multi-task when I am joking I go crosseyed.
    I can relate to that
    06-06-09 07:49 AM
    Also, Palindrome spelled backwards is Emordnilap
    06-06-09 07:58 AM

Edit: Also if the people behind you are wearing suits and sunglasses you should probably get a lawyer.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-06-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD