my blackberry messenger? I sent requests to two people..one who just got the BB with me and the other that has had one for quite some time..they each got the request and the one that has had his BB for a while accepted me but it still says pending on my messenger and the guy who got his BB with mine today said he is not able to use BB messenger...

what's wrong?!?!?!
    04-06-09 08:30 PM
    Follow these directions:
    Lecture 8: How To Use BlackBerry Messenger | CrackBerry.com
    04-06-09 08:31 PM
    thank you so much!!!!
    04-06-09 08:32 PM
    it said that "my device did not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry messenger for software versions 4.0 and 4.1"
    04-06-09 08:37 PM
    it says that for the version 4.0 and 4.1 its unavailable online but to connect to the desktop mgr and when i do that the app isn't on there and when i send requests people cant accept them....i'm confused about all of this and its too late to call verizon..
    04-06-09 09:18 PM
    Your device has later version of the OS. the info is most likey still good. Depend you can check your OS by going to options>about and third line down. It will either be 4.3.0.127 or 4.5.0.77 If it 4.3 you can upgrade the device this should not matter for BBM though
    04-06-09 09:31 PM
    and whenever i sent a request to the phone that got activated with mine today it said that it said that the delivery failed. it says to visit the website to download the application and then return to the email but the application came pre-installed on both of our phones...
    04-06-09 09:34 PM
    Try this go to options >security options>general setting. Disable contecnt protection. Delete all invites. Resend the invite using the PIN Number from the other device (options>status to find this number) See if this helps
    04-06-09 09:50 PM
    alrighty i will try that...also whenever i sent a friend of mine an invite i got this message back as an email and i don't know what it means..

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems>BLACKBE RRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2

does that mean anything important?
    04-06-09 09:55 PM
    I GOT IT! Thank you so much!!!
    04-06-09 10:00 PM
    Are you on Blackberry enterprise server from work?

$removeondelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems,>may be displayed in the Subject line of a message within your email client. This message will appear to have been sent from yourself.

The Attachment Service add-on for BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 3.5 uses these email messages as a delivery method for sending attachments to the handheld. These messages will appear in your Microsoft Outlook Inbox for a short time before disappearing after the attachment is delivered to the handheld. Deleting these messages will stop the attachment delivery process and prevent the handheld from receiving the requested attachment .
    04-06-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD