Hey all! Merry Christmas! Yes, it's Xmas and I'm still on this site! Addictive!

Anyhow, I noticed that some of you talk about "your rep" from Verizon that you deal with solely. I was wondering how I go about doing that for myself? I am a VIP (woohoo, right?) and spend over $100 on just my line. I noticed before someone on here has a siggy that says to PM them for a great Verizon rep but I can't seem to find it now.

Thanks to anyone that can help!
    12-25-08 03:17 PM
    Larger sums of money will help. JUST KIDDING! There are lots of reps here that will answer your questions or you cann VZW at 800-922-0204 and there are lots of reps there to help you.
    12-25-08 04:26 PM
    Most of the time, it is medium to large businesses & entities that are assigned their own 'rep' or 'account exec' or whatnot.

$100/month isn't what would get you there. A dozen or more lines (speculation - I don't have the actual criteria) might get one assigned to you.

Usually, acct execs work on some sort of commission schedule & provide a level of 'hand-holding' and/or specialized attention. Regular customer service reps might get a bonus/incentive for selling you a product or service but the majority of their compensation is salary or hourly based. Because of this, the single line customers or smaller customers with fewer needs get regular CS as they don't warrant the extra personalization. They probably don't need it anyway.

That said, there are things acct execs can do that you cannot get through normal 611 routing, but this does not necessarily mean better service. Some people go through a number of execs before finding one they like & who stays in that position.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 05:10 PM
    If I get a customer that I establish great rapport with I typically follow up with them on a semi-regular basis to make sure things are going well for them. It really just comes down to who you get when you call in.
    12-25-08 10:31 PM
    If I get a customer that I establish great rapport with I typically follow up with them on a semi-regular basis to make sure things are going well for them. It really just comes down to who you get when you call in.
    Ditto here.. I'm on the tech side of things so I follow up up with all my customers. However, I give my contact information to those who've had ongoing issues.

12-26-08 01:35 PM
    Ditto here.. I'm on the tech side of things so I follow up up with all my customers. However, I give my contact information to those who've had ongoing issues.

Yes, me too, I too am in Data tech support and I do have regular customers that I give my info to so they can contact me when they are having problems.
    12-26-08 04:16 PM
    Same here...

I'm also in tech and have a few customers that have my info in case they need additional support in the future.
    12-27-08 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD