I downloaded it one here, but when I enter my zip during the setup, it says subscriber does not exist, can anyone help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 11:43 AM
    Anyone?

08-05-09 08:34 PM
    maybe because its for verizon customers..are u already on a verizon plan and in verizons systems?
    08-05-09 09:53 PM
    Anyone?
    I think you would have to have the verizon phone to use the verizon app.Alot of the stores around here have already switched over to all verizon and when you update with a verizon phone the app is there.(alltel in small print
    on the banner now)
    08-06-09 05:50 AM
    I am on an Alltel plan with an Alltel phone, I do not want to switch if possible, not reallly happy with the merger in the first place.

And I am in Little Rock, AR, same place as the Alltel HQ, and everything is Verizon here

Its really not that big of an issue, I was just curious if that was possible, and is there free stuff in th VZ App thing, or does everythin cost?

08-06-09 08:56 AM
    Its a free download, if I remember correctly, but like posted above I think it has to be on a verizon bb.
    08-06-09 09:01 AM
    You need a verizon branded phone for this to work. If you have been rolled over to verizon billing system, you can get verizon equipment and stay on your alltel plan.
    Cheers

08-06-09 09:31 AM
    Ok, new question

What if I put the Verizon OS/rom or whatever its called on my phone?

08-06-09 11:59 AM

08-06-09 07:41 PM
    Basically... to take advantage of everything Verizon has to offer including their applications, you need a Verizon device.
    08-10-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD