You know when you send a email from your device, at the end it says, sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry, IS there away to turn this off?

I said it was a stupid question.

Why do I want this? Free advertising for Verizon! Why in the h3ll should I do that?
    08-06-09 06:53 PM
    I am pretty sure there is a way, but not sure what it is... will be interested to see, and see what I can change it to
    08-06-09 06:57 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 06:58 PM
    ok desert dogs ill bite, explain it to me, like a three year old?
    08-06-09 07:00 PM
    I think number 13 is defective.

You should be able to change it in email setting. If you have a user name and password for the BIS. you can go to BlackBerry Internet Service and change it online
    08-06-09 07:03 PM
    08-06-09 07:07 PM
    number 14 is in the closet....brand new in box, im prepared.

I tried to set up the account, following the links provided and it said I have to use my device and can not use HTML. Or whatever it said. Not a big deal, but like I said, why should I advertise for them?
    08-06-09 07:11 PM
    number 14 is in the closet....brand new in box, im prepared.

I tried to set up the account, following the links provided and it said I have to use my device and can not use HTML. Or whatever it said. Not a big deal, but like I said, why should I advertise for them?
    okay, this means thet your email was set originally from the device. You will need to the signature changed from the email setting icon, or you can call VZW tech. They can change the account over to a user name and password and then you can get in though the link provided.
    08-06-09 07:15 PM
    OK I got it thanks lastraid. Apracamate it.
    08-06-09 07:22 PM
    You are not advertising for them. Those are set scripts by rim. I get email from someone whose sig tells me it is from their att BB. It is more to let people know you are on a BB and so you might be able to see what you can on a real email client.

Like I said, change it to something more appropriate for you like CAUTION: I am an arrogant ***

08-06-09 07:27 PM
    Arrogant ***. What did I do? Ive been good on here recently. I say recently
    08-06-09 07:29 PM
    Evidently you can start a thread that starts with a stoopid q.. thanks mods
    08-06-09 07:37 PM
    No problem! Try to use descriptive titles!

Changing thread titles to make them more descriptive isn't an insult to the OP. A descriptive title makes it easier for people who know the answer to recognize the question. It also helps for the next time, when someone is searching for the answer to the same question. And finally, new users may not always know how to describe their problem. A mod may understand the problem more clearly and change the title to reflect what the problem actually is, rather than the OP's misunderstanding of it.

08-06-09 07:38 PM
    Arrogant ***. What did I do? Ive been good on here recently. I say recently
    I know you have. Just sometimes you're a bit abrasive.

Its all good.

08-06-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD