I have a Pink Pearl from Verizon that I can not send back because it is a warranty replacement and it is outside of the 30 days exchange policy. I am trying to sell or trade it. Is there any way that I can get Verizon to swap it for a Curve?

Need some ideas....:
    10-13-08 07:51 PM
    So you got replacement for a pearl? What is wrong with it? If you got this as a warr replacement, you should have had to send the other one back. You risk your account being charged a full replacment charge. Can you swap for a curve? not though VZW. may someon will swap, but would not hold my breath. Might want to try the force

A few more details about the exchange would help as well.
    10-13-08 08:02 PM
    It is my daughters Pearl I have had this replacement for about 5 months. She was on restriction when I had the replacemnet done because of a fault trackball. I activated it but it was never used cause I put her on lock down for the summer (grades and company she was keeping)

I have it listed in 2 forums to try and sell or trade but for some reason no one wants a Pink Pearl....wonder why?
    10-13-08 08:09 PM
    It is my daughters Pearl I have had this replacement for about 5 months. She was on restriction when I had the replacemnet done because of a fault trackball. I activated it but it was never used cause I put her on lock down for the summer (grades and company she was keeping)

I have it listed in 2 forums to try and sell or trade but for some reason no one wants a Pink Pearl....wonder why?
    restriction and lock down-you took things and you did not blame school for poor grades--WE NEED MORE PARENTS LIKE YOU JEDI!!! ARE YOU FROM THE STATES?

sorry to hijack thread!!!
    10-13-08 08:18 PM
    OIC. Might try EBAY or craigs list.
    10-13-08 08:22 PM
    restriction and lock down-you took things and you did not blame school for poor grades--WE NEED MORE PARENTS LIKE YOU JEDI!!! ARE YOU FROM THE STATES?

sorry to hijack thread!!!
    Yes I am from the states...living in Wisconsin but claiming Texas.

Firm believer that home training is to be done at home by parent(s) not at school by teachers. Society should be responsible for reinforcing social behavior not teaching it.
    10-13-08 08:34 PM
    OIC. Might try EBAY or craigs list.
    I was so not wanting to pu it on ebay or craigslist...but alas I amy have too.
    10-13-08 08:35 PM
    Yes I am from the states...living in Wisconsin but claiming Texas.

Firm believer that home training is to be done at home by parent(s) not at school by teachers. Society should be responsible for reinforcing social behavior not teaching it.

AS A TEACHER I SAY CAN YOU GIVE LESSONS TO THE VAST MAJORITY OF PARENTS IN MY SCHOOL?????
    10-13-08 08:36 PM
    I could but it would not come across well. Alot of parents have that mentality "my kid has on problem or doesn't do anything wrong!" Kids are kids and if they can get away with something they will do it.

I expect my kids to misbehave....thats why I try to cut them off at the pass! Kids with too many options tend to not chose the right option.
    10-13-08 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD