01-26-09 08:04 AM
32 12
tools
    Getting which phone unlocked? The curve can't be unlocked unless it is from ATT or Tmobile.
    It's a T-mobile phone
    01-24-09 10:37 AM
    even after trying 2 phones that are giving me nothing but problems? They tell me to take to the store and they fiddle with it and tell me give it alittle time, but nothing. The store tells me to call Verizon and Verizon tells me to take it to the store...WTF??
    I have a buddy whose had three Storms at this point. There are definitely problems with the phone, that's for sure.
    01-24-09 11:44 AM
    even after trying 2 phones that are giving me nothing but problems? They tell me to take to the store and they fiddle with it and tell me give it alittle time, but nothing. The store tells me to call Verizon and Verizon tells me to take it to the store...WTF??
    What is it not doing? Have you tried the Storm forum? Almost everything I have had a problem with, someone here had already figured out how to fix it. I just had to either find the thread or ask the question.

I saw the Storm, had gadget envy, then I remembered how much I like my keyboard... I am waiting on the VZW equivalent to the Bold. If they don't come out with one, I may get a Bold!
    01-25-09 06:32 PM
    I would say the same as to being "SOL".... BUT I will say that I think Verizon has some of the best customer service over the phone. In store sucks beyond belief! I had issues with some previous phones and got to the point as to call and complain at its 1st hick-up... I want what I'm paying for! That's how I ended up with my 1st BB. They have a policy of after the 3rd replacement they will trade you for a "NEW" phone of like value... That said keep bugging them until its right or trade it for a Curve! I LOVE MINE!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 09:30 PM
    My second phone was a NEW phone and still having some of the same problems, I guess maybe I was alittle spoiled with my Curve. I'm thinking of getting it unlocked and using it instead
    Getting which phone unlocked? The curve can't be unlocked unless it is from ATT or Tmobile.
    It's a T-mobile phone
    Even if you get your T-Mo phone unlocked, you can't use it on Verizon... or are you talking about paying the ETF and using your T-Mo Curve on another carrier other than T-Mo?
    01-26-09 12:38 AM
    Good luck with that. There's absolutely nothing in it for them to let you out of your contract without your paying the fee. I've seen some posts where people have talked about getting out of Sprint contracts due to changes in the terms of service or additional fees being tacked on. Maybe you can find something like that, otherwise you're probably stuck.
    Well Verizon did let me out of my contract, due to all the bad customer service I had with them, they said they are willing and I don't have to pay ANY fees.
    Even if you get your T-Mo phone unlocked, you can't use it on Verizon... or are you talking about paying the ETF and using your T-Mo Curve on another carrier other than T-Mo?
    Just switched to AT&T
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD