Hey everyone, I have searched the forums looking for the thread about constantly getting the hour glass.. Anyways... I have the bb 8330 for VZW and I constantly getting the hour glass appearing on my screen about every other minute.. I am wondering what it means, and what can I do to get it to stop. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 10:56 AM
    Might be low memory. What is your file free under options/status ? Also take a look at this http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

10-11-08 10:59 AM
    This happened to a friend of mine last week and he uninstalled facebook and it solved the problem.

10-11-08 11:09 AM
    There are several threads on this. There is some kind of flukey thing with Facebook (yes, even if you've had it on there forever). You probably arent' receiving email either. Uninstall Facebook, restart your phone. After everything is back to normal and all your emails come back, you can safely reinstall Facebook.
    10-11-08 12:36 PM
    I had this and a battery pull fixed it

10-11-08 05:26 PM
    Hello again.. I have removed the facebook application (I have not re-downloaded it) and I am still getting the hour glass constantly. Any more suggestions. Thanks for the help.

10-13-08 10:29 AM
    Did you do a battery pull afterwards?

Another thing to try...do you have AOL mail coming to your phone? AOL recently updated and made it so that instead of the regular BB mail envelope, it has a green envelope that says AOL on it. If you have AOL, go into your BIS and delete the email address and then re-add it.
    10-13-08 10:47 AM
    Mine did that and it was because I had too much stuff on my blackberry (low memory). I deleted things I didn't use as often and the hour glass went away. Hope this helps!
    10-13-08 11:03 AM
    Try buying a memory card. I don't know techinical reasons why this helped but it did. Store all pics and videos on card using roxio media. Should help alot
    10-13-08 11:29 AM
    wow amazing! ive been having this problem since i put the facebook book app into my phone and never made the connection. thank you so much!! saved me a trip to the sprint store and extreme irritation!
    10-13-08 12:20 PM
    Thank you all for the help. I got the hour glass situations resolved. It was a combination of facebook and to many apps.. I had a media card, but for some reason my pics/videos wernt saving on it, but I figured out how to move them all on the card. It freed up a lot of memory. Thanks again for all of your help.

10-13-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD