If I send a email out from my BB to my self at me hotmail account it is marking it as junk or unsafe. I think its not sending an SENDER ID, it just shows my email address. If I send it from hotmail my BB gets it then and it shows my name.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    10-03-09 02:26 PM
    I think you have to log into your BIS account from a computer and enter your name as you want it shown. It has been a while for me, but if I am remembering correct that is what I had to do for all 8 emails to show my name when I send email from my blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 07:06 PM
    Thanks ok4a56 that worked for my name, but I send the email to myself still that it can be dangerous cause it doesn't have a Sender ID Framework Overview: Verification System Aims to Reduce Spam and Increase Safety Online something Microsoft made up.
    Last edited by sechler; 10-04-09 at 02:32 AM.
    10-04-09 02:29 AM
    I received 2 email from them today about the problem. Dont know what my firewall settings should be but they looked good. Here is the print out of the email. Any help would be great. Including the test they had me do to see if you get the results I got.
    10-04-09 05:33 PM